help pls :(

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

dariohujber

Nov 11, 2013
if someone can help me i dont know what to do.
i have rogero cfw 4.50 and with this new update ofw 4.55 i had missclick and updated to 4.55 and now its all buged.

i cant play games and cant downgrade or put any cfw on my ps3. i tryed to update cfw it stops on 70% and error code is 8002f957

tryed in recovery mode and also error code 8002f2c5 data corrupted. What should i do?

Last edited:
Reactions: codmadz231

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
You're fucked now mate, you updated to ofw why didn't you turn ur ps3 off when u seen that it started up******

Reactions: JO65

dariohujber

Nov 11, 2013
i dident know what to do :(( is there any solution?? i really dont know what else should i try i can play original games that i have on disk but i cant install cfw

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
i dident know what to do :(( is there any solution?? i really dont know what else should i try i can play original games that i have on disk but i cant install cfw
Did you actually fully update to ofw?

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
i have rogero cfw 4.50 and with this new update ofw 4.55 i had missclick and updated to 4.55 and now its all buged.

i cant play games and cant downgrade or put any cfw on my ps3. i tryed to update cfw it stops on 70% and error code is 8002f957

tryed in recovery mode and also error code 8002f2c5 data corrupted. What should i do?
Only way now is, hardware flasher such as Progskeet or El Flasher.

Reactions: JO65 and codmadz231

codmadz231

Dec 12, 2013

omg what a nightmare ofw 4.55:angry: its just bad look bro try amazon.co.uk get e3flasher progskeet ..:)

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux

As sinister said your buggered. Only hardware flasher can help you now to downgrade. I could do it for you if you in nz and active member?

Reactions: codmadz231

dariohujber

Nov 11, 2013
when i power it on it says rogero 4.50 v101 on start screen but when i look on sys info it says 4.55 :(

if there is any more solutions in future tell me pls :)

Thank you

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
when i power it on it says rogero 4.50 v101 on start screen but when i look on sys info it says 4.55 :(

if there is any more solutions in future tell me pls :)

Thank you
Do you happen to have qaflag?

dariohujber

Nov 11, 2013
i tryed to update with ferrox 4.55 and it goes to 100% on update but when it restarts error pops 8002f165 :( and i have also tryed with minverchk and it says it can be updated with ver 1.97 or later but nothing. if only i could install only install package files it would be much easyer

dariohujber

Nov 11, 2013
Just 1 more question i downloaded and insalled 4.55 ofw so now im on ofw 4.55 no bugs working nice but i cant go online . is there any way to change cid on ofw or mac? i have someone eleses mac :) but i dont know if there is any posibility to change anything on ofw.

And ok 1 more little question:) how to downgrade from 4.55 ofw but without e3 or progkeet. i have seen on youtube that there is some kind of firmware its name is 4.55-JB (TransAMGrafx) but you need to donate money to download. if this workes is there any other link where i could download it for free???

Carnage_666

Nov 3, 2013
Just 1 more question i downloaded and insalled 4.55 ofw so now im on ofw 4.55 no bugs working nice but i cant go online . is there any way to change cid on ofw or mac? i have someone eleses mac :) but i dont know if there is any posibility to change anything on ofw.

And ok 1 more little question:) how to downgrade from 4.55 ofw but without e3 or progkeet. i have seen on youtube that there is some kind of firmware its name is 4.55-JB (TransAMGrafx) but you need to donate money to download. if this workes is there any other link where i could download it for free???
Firstly it is not possible to downgrade from OFW to CFW using merely a USB "TransAMGrafx" is BS You must use a hardware flasher...END OF. Secondly you cant change cid on OFW and you may not be able to go online because of the fact your on someone else's mac (but im just guessing at that)

dariohujber

Nov 11, 2013
Firstly it is not possible to downgrade from OFW to CFW using merely a USB "TransAMGrafx" is BS You must use a hardware flasher...END OF. Secondly you cant change cid on OFW and you may not be able to go online because of the fact your on someone else's mac (but im just guessing at that)
it seems so :( someone told me to try with 9.99 downgrader it dosent work. your right i GIVE UP :( :( :( i have tryed to fix it any way i can but im out of options. Only way i can play now is offline with origilan game that i have on disc :( i made bad mistake and now im fucked up :(

Thank you all for trying to help me! And try not to make the mistake as i have :)

Carnage_666

Nov 3, 2013
it seems so :( someone told me to try with 9.99 downgrader it dosent work. your right i GIVE UP :( :( :( i have tryed to fix it any way i can but im out of options. Only way i can play now is offline with origilan game that i have on disc :( i made bad mistake and now im fucked up :(

Thank you all for trying to help me! And try not to make the mistake as i have :)

Try my Facebook page if your wanting a downgrade doing, https://www.facebook.com/pages/PS3-Jailbreak-UK/1444503882432504?ref=br_tf or my Gumtree Add http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/ps3-jailbreakdowngrade-service/1047054903

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch

this happen to me I called sony they told me press your ps3 button untill it beat 3 times go to recovery mode and press the 3 one restore ps3 and it would fix it I hope :) It work for me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    or email
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    never played on pc so dont know
  • @ lurch6661:
    eventualy figure it out
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you in the game ?
  • @ lurch6661:
    no iam logged in though
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    start up the game then add friend you need to be in the game
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    monkeyman420#9997301
  • @ lurch6661:
    sent you a request
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i saw i will accept in sec
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    done
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool beans on toast
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ill join you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    turn that broke ass mic on hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    i tried
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking i need another mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you go to warzone or no
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn for real it dont do anything ? you got a phone headset for hands free you can use those too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Trust GXT498W Forta - Bedrade Gaming Headset
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wired
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.