PS3 Help PLZ (GTA)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Zaaker2630

Mar 23, 2015
When i RAIN MONEY In GTA ONLINE 1.22 and Playing about ten minutes after that i trying to quit the game and go back on GTA then my money is gone HEEEEEEEEEELP PLZ

N0X

Mar 20, 2014
When i RAIN MONEY In GTA ONLINE 1.22 and Playing about ten minutes after that i trying to quit the game and go back on GTA then my money is gone HEEEEEEEEEELP PLZ

bro.. ok... as everyone knows they implemented the "too much money in a short time" prevention.

you need to give yourself money.... buy some stuff.... cars clothes homes..then deposit the rest in the bank. don't turn gta off...gotoa mission or switch lobbies....buy some stuff and then it sould stick.

N0X

Mar 20, 2014
yes don't matter how you do it anymore. unless your doing rockstar gift money..

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
just Put the money on your character and get cops on u lose them cops and sell a random car and money will stay

Reactions: Mass
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: xd