HELP ROGERO DOWNGRADER WONT RESPOND TO QA TOGGLE !

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
@Crunch @GIVEME-ALL @JO65 @X-Sony's-Nightmare-X
SO I UPDATED MY CFW TO ROGERO 4.55 WHICH LACKED CCAPI SUPPORT SO I DECIDE TO DOWNGRADE BACK TO ROGERO 4.50 , TURNS OUT I DIDNT HAVE QA ENABLED SO I USED ROGERO'S DOWNGRADER NOW I AM STUCK AT ROGERO DOWNGRADER 3.55 WITH THE VERSION 9.99 IN MY SYSCON . I TRIED REBUG QA TOGGLE IT MAKES MY PS3 REBOOT AFTER BEEPING 3 TIMES , THEN I TRY THE KEY COMBO WITH MY POINTER AT NETWORK SETTINGS AND I WAS DOOMED COZ IT DIDNT WORK CAUSING ME TO STUCK AT SYSCON VERSION 9.99 ON ROGERO 3.55 DOWNGRADER NOW I CANNOT INSTALL ANY CFW AT ALL EVERY CFW I TRIED GAVE THE ERROR "The File is Corrupt" .
CAN ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THE QA COMBO WORK OR WHY IT WONT WORK .
MODEL :pS3 PHAT CECHK08 80GB
I PURCHASED IT AT OFW3.41 FROM SONY RETAIL

ps. My BD-Drive , BT , WIFI are working nothing is broken on my PS3

GIVEME-ALL

Active Poster
Jan 2, 2014
Top Page Ghosts
@Crunch @GIVEME-ALL @JO65 @X-Sony's-Nightmare-X
SO I UPDATED MY CFW TO ROGERO 4.55 WHICH LACKED CCAPI SUPPORT SO I DECIDE TO DOWNGRADE BACK TO ROGERO 4.50 , TURNS OUT I DIDNT HAVE QA ENABLED SO I USED ROGERO'S DOWNGRADER NOW I AM STUCK AT ROGERO DOWNGRADER 3.55 WITH THE VERSION 9.99 IN MY SYSCON . I TRIED REBUG QA TOGGLE IT MAKES MY PS3 REBOOT AFTER BEEPING 3 TIMES , THEN I TRY THE KEY COMBO WITH MY POINTER AT NETWORK SETTINGS AND I WAS DOOMED COZ IT DIDNT WORK CAUSING ME TO STUCK AT SYSCON VERSION 9.99 ON ROGERO 3.55 DOWNGRADER NOW I CANNOT INSTALL ANY CFW AT ALL EVERY CFW I TRIED GAVE THE ERROR "The File is Corrupt" .
CAN ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THE QA COMBO WORK OR WHY IT WONT WORK .
MODEL :pS3 PHAT CECHK08 80GB
I PURCHASED IT AT OFW3.41 FROM SONY RETAIL

ps. My BD-Drive , BT , WIFI are working nothing is broken on my PS3

DID YOU HAVE A GAME INSIDE YOUR PS3?

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
and if it doesn't work it mean you prob didn't Have your qa Toggled when you Updated your Cfw simple fix download the qa toggle pkg {;

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
and if it doesn't work it mean you prob didn't Have your qa Toggled when you Updated your Cfw simple fix download the qa toggle pkg {;
it shows me "QA toggle enabled in Rebug toolbox ,, but the key combo to enable debug menu at network settings Wont work ie L1+L2+L3+R1+R2+Dpad+down,, also they are pressed one key after another right ? not like u hv to hold them all together ? :O some guys at ps3 hax told me to hold them all together ,, tho it didnt work either :(

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
I m stuck on Rogero Downgrader in system settings it shows version 3.55 but my syscon is hashed and stuck at 9.99 :(

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
idk man this is what I do when I mess Up on something or I get the red screen of death I go get the .999 downgrader I get a rebug firmwere or rogero 4.46 then go to system recovery by holding down the power button it will bring me back down to 3.55 then I go to 4,46 rex {; and spoof it {; bam all new again

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
also Man qa can be re enabled with the qa Toggle Pkg just intall it via xmb
yeah bro i tried the qa pkg but same results key combo not working,, maybe its Rogero's buggy downgrader :( i m downloading rogero 3.55 v3.7 and try that to get rid of downgrader now hope it works :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!