Hey Crunchas!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Are you willing to do a fellow old school cruncher a favor?

I recently startet my YT-Channel with full force. Invested up to 5 grands in camera technic and Tech.

I do moytly tech reviews, tutorials and vlog of my trips. I triy to keep things cinematic and informative.

If you want to feel free, check out youtube.com/gwccalyx and give me some feedback.
I really need that feedback though.

Thanks in advance my fellas!

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Are you willing to do a fellow old school cruncher a favor?

I recently startet my YT-Channel with full force. Invested up to 5 grands in camera technic and Tech.

I do moytly tech reviews, tutorials and vlog of my trips. I triy to keep things cinematic and informative.

If you want to feel free, check out youtube.com/gwccalyx and give me some feedback.
I really need that feedback though.

Thanks in advance my fellas!
Content is nice, trip footage appeared to have re-sample active, unsure if you disable that or not but it helps clear up the footage and makes for less render time aswell as same quality if not better. Also if your indeed pursuing a YouTube career it would be a good idea to get channel art as well as a intro at some point.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Content is nice, trip footage appeared to have re-sample active, unsure if you disable that or not but it helps clear up the footage and makes for less render time aswell as same quality if not better. Also if your indeed pursuing a YouTube career it would be a good idea to get channel art as well as a intro at some point.
I do have Intros if the Style can be natched with the topic of the video. :) Channel Art would be very great to have. I had someone to make me intros, banner and Avatars but he was....well he didn't do shit.

Reactions: UnboundGodz
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: