hey guys how do i not get banned from ghost

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda

Active Poster
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
Are you cheating?If so...what are you running?The reason I ask is I'm running Ccapi v.3...and I haven't been banned.

Reactions: Younis

halo16

Dec 1, 2013
Stop using cheats and cod games you idiots, that's why cids are getting banned.

zGooNzOutlaw

Oct 10, 2013
lmfao cod dont get your id ban as fast as new games like gta v and shit so he asking a question now you can hop off his dick and quit being a asshole bout it maybe offsets or diffrent tool might help you get ban less theres a couple tools get you ban on bo2 instant so maybe that what happening with your debugger or tool

halo16

Dec 1, 2013
It's not about cheating or no though, it's about cheating the longest possible time without being banned, but I guess it's impossible to convince everyone

Hagan

Nov 25, 2013
everyone mods cod you stupid ass idiot not just me so stfu
It doesn't make it normal or safe, idiot, stfu yourself cheating noob.

It's not about cheating or no though - it's about cheating the longest possible time without being banned, but I guess it's impossible to convince everyone
Convince of what? By cheating you ruin other people's game while, basically, admitting that you're a lame ass noob incapable of doing it properly.
You also bann public ID which hundreds of people are using, big part of whom are not cheating.

How can you and alike justify fucking it up 125 times for those, who do everything they can to avoid ban and keep ID running?

TheBhaddModz

Dec 1, 2013

Convince of what? By cheating you ruin other people's game while, basically, admitting that you're a lame ass noob incapable of doing it properly.
You also bann public ID which hundreds of people are using, big part of whom are not cheating.

How can you and alike justify fucking it up 125 times for those, who do everything they can to avoid ban and keep ID running?
well then welcome the modding world bro

TheBhaddModz

Dec 1, 2013

plus psn shouldnt be banning anymore they should know we could unbann so i mean there making it worst for everyone who is not gulity and they can just ignore the hackers but instead they bann

-FA-ZEROSIX

Nov 24, 2013
**** this crap The bad modz pls shut the **** up you are just unlucky olride i cheat so fucking much on my ps3 on gta v and almost all the cods battlefield and you name it and i am still not banned my account is now 3 months fresh hacking the shit out of it you just dont have any luck so better luck next time ahhahahaha ;):):p:eek:

-FA-ZEROSIX

Nov 24, 2013
well then welcome the modding world bro
hey **** head wtf you thinking if you want to mod do it in private lobby or something with friends if you have them i gues not seeing how you talk to everyone so stfu i hope they bann you a thousand times more this month stop crying!:p

Hagan

Nov 25, 2013
plus psn shouldnt be banning anymore they should know we could unbann so i mean there making it worst for everyone who is not gulity and they can just ignore the hackers but instead they bann
You're gonna tell them what they should or shouldn't? They do, it is fact we have to deal with. All the cheaters make ID searches fucking useless. ID's can't be generated, they're stolen from people or from broken unusued consoles, they're gonna be no more soon, all because of teenage lame ass noobs who can't use their head and hands to shoot shit.

Go turn on some pro stream and pretend it is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: