hey guys how do i not get banned from ghost

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagan

Nov 25, 2013
Do you have a Jailbroken PS3?...guesss what?You're cheating.
Lol what are you talking about.
I am no different from legal players relatively to gameplay, they don't give a shit if I bought my game, or if it's gift or backup - we play real skill vs real skill, not cheat vs skill.

l3allermann

Nov 27, 2013
2 ps3 banned was modding gta5 and ghost dont mod in this games.my main Account banned too.i play now on ofw dont mod.u can add me psn gta5_killa

mothasuka

Dec 2, 2013
hey **** head wtf you thinking if you want to mod do it in private lobby or something with friends if you have them i gues not seeing how you talk to everyone so stfu i hope they bann you a thousand times more this month stop crying!:p
eat a dick

pksouljaaa

Nov 20, 2013
All you lot are dumb YOU DONT GET CID BANNED CAUSE OF MODDING A GAME THE CONSOLE ID GETS BANNED, BECAUSE 1 CID IS FOR 1 PLAYSTATION WHEN PSN SEE THAT 1 CID IS BEING USED BY MANY PLAYERS ROUND THE GLOBE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THOSE PEOPLE ARE ON A JAILBREAK. HENCH Y THE CID'S GET BANNED.

Reactions: l3allermann

Hagan

Nov 25, 2013
All you lot are dumb YOU DONT GET CID BANNED CAUSE OF MODDING A GAME THE CONSOLE ID GETS BANNED, BECAUSE 1 CID IS FOR 1 PLAYSTATION WHEN PSN SEE THAT 1 CID IS BEING USED BY MANY PLAYERS ROUND THE GLOBE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THOSE PEOPLE ARE ON A JAILBREAK. HENCH Y THE CID'S GET BANNED.

Well how the **** people got banned on their original ID's or on ones they were using privately like taken from broken consoles etc?

Because of fucking cheaters we'll never know to what degree what you wrote is true. I know for sure modding, BO2 and prereleases get you banned.

TheBhaddModz

Dec 1, 2013
TNANK YOU THATS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY AND PLUS THATS Y ITS CALLED PRIVATE IDS WHEN ONLY ONE PERSON USING IT AND IT TAKES THEM ATLEAST A MONTH TO GET BANNED

TheBhaddModz

Dec 1, 2013
Well how the **** people got banned on their original ID's or on ones they were using privately like taken from broken consoles etc?

Because of fucking cheaters we'll never know to what degree what you wrote is true. I know for sure modding, BO2 and prereleases get you banned.
but it takes awhile for original ids to get banned

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: khlead has posted a new reply in the thread "6,288 Premium Modded Avatars (PNG Files)".