House is flooding

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
Yeah I fucked him up myself and then he got arrested did 2 years the mug
2 years for arson ? he was quite lucky really my cousin got done for arson 5 years was the minimum and thats coz he went guilty and was reconised as a drunking and high silly choice the judge thought he was going easy on him

Reactions: SataI\I

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
and insurance can be a pain in the ars i had a right **** on with them took me over 2 years to get my payout and it was nowhere near the price of what was taking you can be under insured witch they try and blag so make sure you are truely insured for the right price of goods so if you have loads of expencive good that there all covered for the right price and if you aquire more is to in form them so if you have 10000s worth of just eletricals you'd need at least 20000 for the rest of the house like furiture ext coz if you dont they will only pay 65% of the goods worth best bet its just go all out and get insured for £25000 or more depending on how many expencive goods you have also anyont that has a crimminal recored that lives in your home they will void your claim have photos of every thing you have and back them up :)

Reactions: Younis

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
and insurance can be a pain in the ars i had a right **** on with them took me over 2 years to get my payout and it was nowhere near the price of what was taking you can be under insured witch they try and blag so make sure you are truely insured for the right price of goods so if you have loads of expencive good that there all covered for the right price and if you aquire more is to in form them so if you have 10000s worth of just eletricals you'd need at least 20000 for the rest of the house like furiture ext coz if you dont they will only pay 65% of the goods worth best bet its just go all out and get insured for £25000 or more depending on how many expencive goods you have also anyont that has a crimminal recored that lives in your home they will void your claim have photos of every thing you have and back them up :)
Whoa bro, didn't read.

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
between i speak spanish and that is a lot, its a work to read that xd but :sad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: