How did you find Console Crunch?

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
I found this site at random, well i was on .org as new member and i never noticed i was on the sister of this site pahaha
 
Consolecrunch had always been doing good.
But it seems like the site is dying a little :(
Today was crazy, site database got corrupted then site was taken down thought to been deleted. But got back up...
 
I stuck my dick in a blender and kinda just ended up here :okay:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Revolution
I've founded this site searching if someone leeched the watchdogs offsets i ve released on ngu and @zRTM_MoDz- Leeched them :p
A good thing cause there's is fexw skilly person in this site !
 
  • Like
Reactions: Revolution
I found it while browsing a forum on free CID's where I normally get them from. Turns out, a lot of them are gotten from this site. So, now that I'm here, I'm also interested in some of the tutorials on coding/hacks. Also, never hurts to be part of a forum with people of the same interests. Until now, I haven't found a site of modders that aren't complete idiots. Glad to be here :)
 
The yolo mc swaggles god that lives in the KFC bucket I bought from a magical Mexican gardener told be about this place
 
  • Like
Reactions: Revolution
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: thuvienmcom is our newest member. Welcome!