1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the Official ConsoleCrunch website. To help support our site, please disable Adblock and purchase a Premium Upgrade HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.

We hope that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you.

2. Please DO NOT repost Console ID's, check if they are posted first!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to Advertise Here? Contact @Younis
  4. Visit our dev section, where you can get help with your code, view examples, and ask for help from those with experience. We are currently after more developers, so now's your time to shine!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
    Dismiss Notice

HOW DO I APPLY GTA V DLC ON PS3-SUPERSLIM#CECH4xxx

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V General' started by Slimy, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Slimy

Slimy New Member

Hello, I have been Everywhere asking the same question in hopes of at least ONE person with Experience Applying DLC to GTA V?????

PLEASE, IF ANYONE HAS KNOWLEDEGE OF THIS CAN U PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET THIS DONE.....

I Already Have the DLC'S 1.06 thru 1.26 and i also have HAN Installed on my PS3-Super Slim4k i just need a viable method to Apply them so i can also enjoy the DLC'S like the bikers one or c.e.o DLC.....

2. QM|T_JinX

QM|T_JinX ✨ Super Moderator ✨ Staff Member Moderator Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member

first off its look like you are talking about the gta 5 update 1.06 to 1.26 thats no DLC

and did you try to look on YT for it

3. Slimy

Slimy New Member

yes, one guy is kinda helpful but doesn't really answer straight up, he'll point to a link to one of his video's and some things need a little more depth as far as some errors that arise during processes, etc...

Oh, his name is Billy Kabaki, i think.....

4. QM|T_JinX

QM|T_JinX ✨ Super Moderator ✨ Staff Member Moderator Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member

ok well dont know him but i hope you will get what you whant good luck bro