How do you play games without a disc

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
ok so i got a mates game and i wanna copy it over to my hdd and play it without a disc and i got mulitman and all tryed it be u gonna enable BD Mirror or something but it wont let me go over to the left its all blocked, so any ideas or something how to do what im trying to do please help? :/

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
if BD Mirror cannot be enable check for compatible version of multiman with your cfw

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
im on 4.46 cfw is D-REX Edtion one and the multiman is 4.50? what i do to work?

try multiman 4.50.2 and set permissions and after that go to the xmb highlight the folder app/home/ps3 the game should load in there if everything is done correctly

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
try multiman 4.50.2 and set permissions and after that go to the xmb highlight the folder app/home/ps3 the game should load in there if everything is done correctly
im trying PS3ITA so seeing if it works that way

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
wait im using 4.50.2 lol? im using the latest one.

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
wait dude i fix it i Enabled BD Mirror and fix the permissions and now im getting when i start the game it goes to the playstation page home thingo and says Game Quit No Request Event???? what i do?

brando6

Nov 17, 2013
yo idk where to go with this but i was wondering if it was possible if somebody could help me out. i want to play my copied games without a disc but when i try loading them no game shows up im on ps3ita 4.50 oh and i can play the game as long as i have some type of disc in my system. it just wont show up when i dont have a disc any help?

Mr1337

Active Poster
Nov 27, 2013
United Kingdom
Copy it to ps3 hdd then when its done click on game setting on the game by pressing square then click bd mirror then click the internal option {;

Reactions: IpBannerHD

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
All of you have at least one game disc, you wouldn't give away or sell. If your hdd is big enough, just copy all the other games like however you want or need. Then, just let one disc inside. No problems. I do it that way. Got 1TB hdd, most games and dlc's on it and have my favorite game disc inside. So you can switch and switch and switch games without getting up. So you don't have to waste useful energy just for switching discs. You can do things longer, like staying up, cursing, browsing CC and pr0n sites... Touch yourself... And what else on needs you have to feed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!