How to change CID on 4.70 CEX with the computer (like CCAPI)?

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

RaffiProGamer

Active Poster
Active Member
Sep 3, 2014
165
33
88
Hi all, I know that I maybe should not do this question, but I need some application like CCAPI, I need just the "Change CID" feature.. I dont know why Enstone doenst update CCAPI quickly like the others, anyway me and my friends need this program (like CCAPI, not in .pkg format or things like that on ps3) Thanks :D
 
I have the same problem, I'm using ferrox 4.70 and CcApi_package_2.60 and say

But i have no problem with the psn, what can i do?
I just downgraded with the Rogero Downgrader, and after I installed a cfw that resets the cfw to 3.55, and then I upgraded to Darknet 4.66 and I still use CCAPI.. If you want I can give you links of cfw I used..
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!