How to convert from RIF to RAP ( RIF2RAP ) and fix EDAT

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
If a buy a Bo2 Dlc, can i do this and share it? I mean, and then i Can share it via PSN store, or it doesnt work like that?

xxwsxx

Jun 21, 2014
If a buy a Bo2 Dlc, can i do this and share it? I mean, and then i Can share it via PSN store, or it doesnt work like that?
Most popular dlcs has been release via pkg files so I think this method is too much complicated ( or maybe the same ) ^^'

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014

Popular DLCs as Black Ops II have two PKG file :
The first that includes the new files on the PKG that will be placed in the directory of game,
and the second that applies the fixed edats for make the DLC working well.. (usually called DLC Fix)
Then this is useful for avatars or for very rare DLCs that aren't shared by community ( for example, Ace Combat Assault Horizon special aircrafts, I can't find them ),
For example, if someone buy this DLC, he should find the files that the DLC added and make a PKG, and then find the edat, and fix it by converting the rif to rap and blablabla. Then the DLC is ready for all :)
In the most of cases as I said before, for DLCs they make a 2nd PKG that includes the edats files :)

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
Most popular dlcs has been release via pkg files so I think this method is too much complicated ( or maybe the same ) ^^'
Popular DLCs as Black Ops II have two PKG file :
The first that includes the new files on the PKG that will be placed in the directory of game,
and the second that applies the fixed edats for make the DLC working well.. (usually called DLC Fix)
Then this is useful for avatars or for very rare DLCs that aren't shared by community ( for example, Ace Combat Assault Horizon special aircrafts, I can't find them ),
For example, if someone buy this DLC, he should find the files that the DLC added and make a PKG, and then find the edat, and fix it by converting the rif to rap and blablabla. Then the DLC is ready for all :)
In the most of cases as I said before, for DLCs they make a 2nd PKG that includes the edats files :)
Oh thanks very much to both of you for ours replying. In summary, my question was that if i downloaded a Dlc by PKG file for example, a BO2 Dlc with a CFW.
Can I share it with friends that are in OFW?

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Oh thanks very much to both of you for ours replying. In summary, my question was that if i downloaded a Dlc by PKG file for example, a BO2 Dlc with a CFW.
Can I share it with friends that are in OFW?

No you can't. They must have a CFW :(

Reactions: Seebaa

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
will this work if I do this with an avatar from the UK store and put it on a US account???

Mawndo

Jan 2, 2014
Realms of Enlightenment
you probably have the wrong rap/rif to go with the edat, or you have used the wrong act.dat or idps
Okay, This is what I did, restored my original console ID and erased the exdata and psn_avatar folders from the account I'm getting the premium avatar from, from there I went online and activated my account to the system (creating an act.dat) and then re-downloading the premium avatar (creating the edat and the rif) I got the act.dat, rif, and the edat all from one account. Do I have to get the act.dat from the account I want the avatar to be working on?

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
Okay, This is what I did, restored my original console ID and erased the exdata and psn_avatar folders from the account I'm getting the premium avatar from, from there I went online and activated my account to the system (creating an act.dat) and then re-downloading the premium avatar (creating the edat and the rif) I got the act.dat, rif, and the edat all from one account. Do I have to get the act.dat from the account I want the avatar to be working on?
No no, the act.dat you need must be the one from the account who bought avatars. If anyway you re-download them, you have to use the IDPS you used for download them again, not the original one

ZackGivesFrogs

Soldier 1st Class
Mar 29, 2014
the IDPS I used to re-download is my original one. I'm going to do it one more if I can't you think anyone can do it for me if I send them the edat

Of course, I can help you. You can contact me on PM or better on Skype, my ID is legend_magna_

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!