How to find Console ID from PS3 OFW please?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Janys788

Jan 11, 2014
Greetings to all,

Please, how to find Console ID from PS3 Slim with OFW? I have PS3 Fat with CFW (banned) and PS3 Slim witch OFW. I need to find ID from PS3 witch OFW and I don´t know ho to do it.

Thank very much in advance for your advice.

Jakub (CZ)

byPredx

Oct 25, 2013
Greetings to all,

Please, how to find Console ID from PS3 Slim with OFW? I have PS3 Fat with CFW (banned) and PS3 Slim witch OFW. I need to find ID from PS3 witch OFW and I don´t know ho to do it.

Jakub (CZ)
Its impossible.

Carlos Perez

Nov 2, 2013
The only way is to dump your NAND with and E3 flasher and obtain your CID and PSID from that dump. I have done this with Ps3 of some of my friends that have the YLOD or have another issue.

Tseerock

Nov 29, 2013
Its impossible.
No,

its possible

u need a any savegame from your OFW and then check in you PC with PS3 Gamesave Editor or Hex editor, thats many samples in Youtube ( only if your OFW PS3 working i mean no YLOD or watever)

Janys788

Jan 11, 2014
No,

its possible

u need a any savegame from your OFW and then check in you PC with PS3 Gamesave Editor or Hex editor, thats many samples in Youtube ( only if your OFW PS3 working i mean no YLOD or watever)
Thank you very much! Today try your instructions. :))))))

Carlos Perez

Nov 2, 2013
No,

its possible

I believe you are incorrect, If that was the case I would go on a ps3 save game share website and steal everyone's CID. The only thing you can pull from a game save is the PSID.

Reactions: atomic714

BB37

Nov 3, 2013
No,

its possibl

you cant get your cid from a game save

Reactions: Carlos Perez

Sturmi

Nov 24, 2013
No,

its possible

this is patched month ago

Tseerock

Nov 29, 2013
I believe you are incorrect, If that was the case I would go on a ps3 save game share website and steal everyone's CID. The only thing you can pull from a game save is the PSID.
No.... the suers if the upload the savegames, known it, because he delete the most information vom the save game, but if u save u own savegame thats then all information.

@BB37 Google it im sure, i saw u cant get PSID and CID

BB37

Nov 3, 2013
No.... the suers if the upload the savegames, known it, because he delete the most information vom the save game, but if u save u own savegame thats then all information.

you cant get it from gamesave ive tried it

Carlos Perez

Nov 2, 2013

Again, please quit giving false information. The only thing you can get from a game save is a PSID which is not to be confused as a CID.

jam2794

Oct 29, 2013
u can get it from ofw usin a sniffer cause i released the method on ngu last year which sony patched my method eventualy but its still possible if u know how to unecrypt data

Ankush

Jul 12, 2014
Greetings to all,

Jakub (CZ)
Follow these steps:
  • Download and install wireshark and winPcap (included with the wireshark installer)
  • Download and install the .net runtimes
  • Download and install PS3 ProxyServer
  • Open a command prompt (start menu -> all programs -> accessories -> command prompt) and enter command “ipconfig”. Write down the IPv4 address (should look like 192.168.0.10 or something similar)
  • Open PS3 ProxyServer and copy the IPv4 address you wrote down into the IP Address field and check of PS3 mode, leave the other options alone. Hit the big start button. Keep you IPv4 number handy, you’ll need it again. Leave this program running.
  • Open Wireshark. On the left side there is an option to start capture. Left click with your mouse to select the appropriate network adapter listed below the start command. If you are not sure about which adapter to use, select them all using ctrl + left mouse click. Hit the start button once you’ve highlighted the appropriate adapters. Leave this program running.
  • Boot up your PS3 and navigate to Settings -> Network Settings -> Internet Connection Settings. on the first page select custom, on the second select whether you are connected wirelessly or wired. Skip all other options by hitting right on your controller until you get to the Proxy Server page, then select use for that option.
  • Input the IPv4 address you wrote down earlier into the top field. Make sure that the port number on this page matches the port number on PS3 ProxyServer (should both say 8080).
  • Skip to the last page on the configuration and hit x.
  • Test connection when prompted by hitting x again. As long as the top 3 fields say succeeded you can carry on to the next step. if not, review your settings in this step and steps 5 and 6 and retry.
  • Sign into the playstation network and login to the psn store.
  • Go back to your pc and check Wireshark. There should be a whole bunch of information displayed on the screen, don’t worry you don’t need to know what it means. Press [ctrl]+ e to stop capturing, then press [ctrl]+f to bring up your search dialogue.
  • Under “find” check of “string” and under “Search In” check off “Packet bytes”. Enter 0000000100 as your search criteria and hit enter. If the necessary packet was found, in the bottom frame it should show the number highlighted on the right side (plaintext view) to ensure you have the right packet, right before the highlighted text it should say “devideID”:” and then the numbers you searched for.
  • Take all the numbers and letters starting with your highlighted numbers and copy everything down until you find the next quotation mark in the plaintext. You should have a total of 32 digits written down. Should look something like 000000010084 followed by a bunch of letters and numbers.
  • This is your console id. add 32 more zeros to the end of it.

Read more: http://www.***********/forums/ps3-g...onsole-id-ofw-guide-125719.html#ixzz37aYYc8EO

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Follow these steps:

• Download and install wireshark and winPcap (included with the wireshark installer)
    Download and install the .net runtimes
    Download and install PS3 ProxyServer
    Open a command prompt (start menu -> all programs -> accessories -> command prompt) and enter command “ipconfig”. Write down the IPv4 address (should look like 192.168.0.10 or something similar)
    Open PS3 ProxyServer and copy the IPv4 address you wrote down into the IP Address field and check of PS3 mode, leave the other options alone. Hit the big start button. Keep you IPv4 number handy, you’ll need it again. Leave this program running.
    Open Wireshark. On the left side there is an option to start capture. Left click with your mouse to select the appropriate network adapter listed below the start command. If you are not sure about which adapter to use, select them all using ctrl + left mouse click. Hit the start button once you’ve highlighted the appropriate adapters. Leave this program running.
    Boot up your PS3 and navigate to Settings -> Network Settings -> Internet Connection Settings. on the first page select custom, on the second select whether you are connected wirelessly or wired. Skip all other options by hitting right on your controller until you get to the Proxy Server page, then select use for that option.
    Input the IPv4 address you wrote down earlier into the top field. Make sure that the port number on this page matches the port number on PS3 ProxyServer (should both say 8080).
    Skip to the last page on the configuration and hit x.
    Test connection when prompted by hitting x again. As long as the top 3 fields say succeeded you can carry on to the next step. if not, review your settings in this step and steps 5 and 6 and retry.
    Sign into the playstation network and login to the psn store.
    Go back to your pc and check Wireshark. There should be a whole bunch of information displayed on the screen, don’t worry you don’t need to know what it means. Press [ctrl]+ e to stop capturing, then press [ctrl]+f to bring up your search dialogue.
    Under “find” check of “string” and under “Search In” check off “Packet bytes”. Enter 0000000100 as your search criteria and hit enter. If the necessary packet was found, in the bottom frame it should show the number highlighted on the right side (plaintext view) to ensure you have the right packet, right before the highlighted text it should say “devideID”:” and then the numbers you searched for.
    Take all the numbers and letters starting with your highlighted numbers and copy everything down until you find the next quotation mark in the plaintext. You should have a total of 32 digits written down. Should look something like 000000010084 followed by a bunch of letters and numbers.
    This is your console id. add 32 more zeros to the end of it.

Read more: http://www.***********/forums/ps3-g...onsole-id-ofw-guide-125719.html#ixzz37aYYc8EO
Have you tried this method recently and did it work?

Did you read that whole thread ?

jensen76 - that has nothing to do with playing online.. its for getting your console id from an official firmware and it doesn't work any more.. o_O

Reactions: CemeteryJazz
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!