How to get free PSN store games on CFW PS3! pkg instead of torrents

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Manlol

Feb 18, 2014
i think ist very cool and so, but ist very illegaly. People that are downloading and downloading ist your matter if you become an big (VERY BIG) punishment
a friend has download by thepiratebay (FREE PC GAMES/SOFTWARE) and he gets an punishment!
he must pay 450€ and that was very larg!

Manlol

Feb 18, 2014
i have downloaded an game and i must split it. now i have copy that on multiman and can install on "Install Package Files" on 15% if i install that it gives me an error (Install Failed, Data corrupt) what can i do? PLS I NEED HELP...

LSrx

Active Poster
Jan 3, 2014
ThE Moon
thanks you 4 the tut but is there any chance to get psn store games with out ReActpsn ?

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
this has been out ages lost my old version couldnt remember what it was called cheers man very usefull tool

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
thanks you 4 the tut but is there any chance to get psn store games with out ReActpsn ?
That would be only pirated games. If you don't want pirated, you have to use reactPSN.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Only if they're in the database. You'll have to check it out.

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Put the Game on a external storage and install it via install package files. Or ftp it to dev_hdd0->PKG. Then go to multiman and double click on the game pkg you want to install. You return to the XMB. Now you can install it also via install package files. Once his is done. You need to build a license. You do this that way.

Download the RAP for that game. Then inside the PSN Stuff Folder is exdata. Just copy the folder and place it on a USB. Right into the root of it. USb->here.

Now put the USB into the furthest right port. The nearest one to the blue ray drive. Make a new account to aa and go into it. Once there, start ReactPSN. The ps3 will boot up and the license is generated. You can see this if worked because the account aa change it's name.

If you need more license and games. Simply rename this account back to aa and make the process again.

Hope it helped. You could leave a like but I don't mind if not.

alberto1010

Nov 29, 2013
I've got a game downloaded more than 4 gb then I got the split. Now I have two files called a pkg.66600 the other 66,601 this is not a pkg file.I do not know how I can install the game on multiman

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
To install a game via multiman, ftp it to dev_hdd0->PKG. The use the mm filemanager and click twice on the pkg to install. You'll prompt if you want to install it in xmb. Hit yes, in xmb just go to install package files and install.

Reactions: alberto1010
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: