PS3 How to Not Get Insta-Banned [Tested and Works]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

TheMystery

Retired Staff
Dec 6, 2013
This is for people who use to be able to rtm, and then they got banned 1 time, and then after that you get banned in 10 mins, NOT EVEN MODDING.

this is how you stop that annoying insta ban, it worked for me.

1. Use PSNinja (im pretty sure you have it) to Wipe History, replace history, then make history Read Only. (be signed out of psn)

2. try not to use debug eboots, use debug selfs or CCAPPI modding and try not connecting target manager to Ps3 till after you connected to bo2 servers.

3. If you get disconnect from psn or bo2 servers, dont connect back to the bo2 servers till after you restart the game or INSTA BAN right after you connect back.

4. You can edit your stats, just dont put them very high EX. 2147400000. (Also Dont host xp lobbies, that will get you mac banned)

5. If you start getting insta-banned again, redo the first step.

If this doesnt work for you, it is because you are not on a private id, try to get on a private id. Dont worry this doesnt ban you private id, i had myne for a while.

Download Links:
http://store.brewology.com/get/homeb...id=189&fid=569 (PSNinja)

Please say if it works or not for you.

Credits : matthewisfat1

Spaceyhh

Oct 22, 2013
This is for people who use to be able to rtm, and then they got banned 1 time, and then after that you get banned in 10 mins, NOT EVEN MODDING.

this is how you stop that annoying insta ban, it worked for me.

1. Use PSNinja (im pretty sure you have it) to Wipe History, replace history, then make history Read Only. (be signed out of psn)

2. try not to use debug eboots, use debug selfs or CCAPPI modding and try not connecting target manager to Ps3 till after you connected to bo2 servers.

3. If you get disconnect from psn or bo2 servers, dont connect back to the bo2 servers till after you restart the game or INSTA BAN right after you connect back.

4. You can edit your stats, just dont put them very high EX. 2147400000. (Also Dont host xp lobbies, that will get you mac banned)

5. If you start getting insta-banned again, redo the first step.

If this doesnt work for you, it is because you are not on a private id, try to get on a private id. Dont worry this doesnt ban you private id, i had myne for a while.

Download Links:
http://store.brewology.com/get/homeb...id=189&fid=569 (PSNinja)

Please say if it works or not for you.

Credits : matthewisfat1

You say that you can change the stats, but how do you change stats without a tool?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Bvlets has posted a new reply in the thread "Call of Duty World at War All DLC US/EU".