How to open nat type with lock network !

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

bashar

Dec 3, 2013
hi guys ....

i wanna make my nat on black ops 2 open but my internet company lock every port ( cant open port 80 or make DMZ work ) .... do any one have a idea how to open it ......... i dont care if it fake ( i wanna be host on online matches )

thanks .

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
hi guys ....

i wanna make my nat on black ops 2 open but my internet company lock every port ( cant open port 80 or make DMZ work ) .... do any one have a idea how to open it ......... i dont care if it fake ( i wanna be host on online matches )

thanks .
I dunno if you tried this it's what helped me follow the tut i will provide you the link but first you select what model your modern or router is then it will give you instructions good luck buddy :)

http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/PlayStation_Network/

bashar

Dec 3, 2013
its open ports i have test it 1 billion time not work for my internet company

Jan 28, 2014
If you have nat type open on mw2 you can go on mw2, play like 1 min of a game, then take out the disk and insert bo2 (switch fast, but not to fast) also sign out when you switch the disks so when you get into bo2 you sign in and you should have nat type open :)
This does not work for everyone tho, but i know many pl that it works for, included me :)
Hope this helped

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: