How to Platinum Trophy Any PS3 Game Instantly

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Modifying the TROPUSR.DAT file of Yakuza 3 will be part of this tutorial.

1) Launch the FTP service on PS3.

2) Open Filezilla on PC, connect and navigate to the folder where TROPUSR.DAT is stored. For example:

/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/trophy/NPWR01101_00

00000001 is my user ID.

NPWR01101_00 is the Yakuza 3 folder.

Inside the NPWR01101_00 folder, there will be a file which is called TROPUSR.DAT. Download that file to your PC.

3) Open TROPUSR.DAT with Hex Editor Neo.

4) Now, we need to figure out how many trophies does Yakuza 3 have:

5) Next, we need to add a byte that we have 45 trophies generally unlocked.

6) Now, we need to add FF and two zero bytes (meaning 100%) below the 45 byte that you have just inserted.

7) This is the final step. Now, you just need to unlock every trophy by adding 01 00 01 10 to every trophy ID's in the file.

To understand what I have exactly inserted, go to Tool in Hex Editor Neo -> File Comparison -> Compare Files. Put two TROPUSR.DAT (0% and 100%) in the dialogs and change the comparison method to 'Difference algorithm' and click Ok. Now, you will be able to see what I have edited. This will help you understand easier. Good luck!

And, oh, when you view a trophy info on XMB with the hacked TROPUSR.DAT, you will see something like 'Earned - '. That's because I didn't add timestamps. At the moment, I don't know how to add one... because I'm not 100% sure which bytes are responsible for that. Here's an example of some legit trophy I've unlocked:

I'll figure out how to add timestamps later if I can.

I TAKE NO CREDIT

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
you can also use Trophyisgood tool. drag and drop troph over to tool and unlock all trophies and change timestamps. saves time for me anyways :) thanks all the same
yes but this
Instantly

jaysin5343

Nov 24, 2013
trophyisgood instantly unlocks platinum too. once you drag and drop the trop over to the tool the only thing you have to do is click platinum and change time stamps. pretty much does all that for you in one go

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!