PS3 How to play on mw3 with new accounts[cfw only]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Was this helpful

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ansar

Active Poster
Oct 31, 2015
Afghanistan
Imma make this tut very short this might not work with everyone because they'll need the following

So what you need is a XUID of some user that already played mw3 or has an account that works with it

So you need an RTM Tool that'll change your XUID[I used xTechModz]
once you've changed your XUID it'll not give you that error message on new accounts[but u need to change your XUID everytime
you sign in again again

here's a XUID: [coming soon]
Can you please post download link for his rtm tool in here I can't find it.

Kirotosenpai

Jul 17, 2020
Imma make this tut very short this might not work with everyone because they'll need the following

So what you need is a XUID of some user that already played mw3 or has an account that works with it

So you need an RTM Tool that'll change your XUID[I used xTechModz]
once you've changed your XUID it'll not give you that error message on new accounts[but u need to change your XUID everytime
you sign in again again

here's a XUID: [coming soon]
Thx mate

SigmaTempest

Jun 16, 2016
You must xuid spoof to an account made pre 2019 or you will get "Communication with the Activision servers has been interrupted." This is because mw3 servers no longer accept new accounts for online play apparently.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.