How to prevent your PS3/Console ID from being banned ONLINE [NO Guarantee]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

mobi

Feb 27, 2015
Hello guys,
I will show you the steps i take to making sure that my PS3 is protected from getting banned.
These steps are not fully guaranteed but it will do you a lot of good in the long run. (speaking from experience)

1. Install a Spoofer that is compatible for your firmware, for example i use REBUG and i use the SEN Enabler v5.9.1 (LATEST) spoofer for my CFW
[Sen Enabler has all in one features for managing important aspects of your PS3 and personalizing PS3 security]

If SEN Enabler is not compatible for your firmware, use Google or message me - I recommend Google :xD:

2. After logging off your PS3 make sure you disable your internet settings

3. Start up your PS3 and go to a game manager (e.g. Multiman or IRIS MANAGER) and load your game so it shows up in the Game menu

4. Now go to SEN Enabler and choose "patch all" option and choose "OFW Mode"

5. Then choose "Delete History Files" in SEN Enabler

6. Now you are all set to log -in to PSN and enjoy your games. And happy modding!

• NOTE: Disable all Debug options if you are on Rebug CFW
  • NOTE: When you are logged in, DON’T LOAD ANY HOMEBREW

Here is the link for SEN Enabler
http://store.brewology.com/ahomebrew.php?brewid=283

Virus Scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...abb2bb62c20b26ca68cea4eb/analysis/1449205361/

:dancingguy:

zNxRo

Apr 9, 2014
FYI please do not use SEN Enabler on Ita 4.65 I 1st saw this on ps3 hax but if you read on the home-brew download multiple bricks have occurred on ITA 4.65 :heart: Rebug blows lol

God

Active Poster
Aug 3, 2015
Very Nice Tutorial, It Will Help A lot of people! :)

Futuristic Modz

Active Poster
Dec 9, 2014
Confidential information
Two questions. How do you disable all debug options? And I know this kinda is an off topic question a bit but how would you proof a console id? o_O Thanks in advance. :)
Hi i'm not sure if you can disable all the all debug options but you can disable CFW syscalls on PSN patch. I spoof with CCAPI control. Just sign into PSN then go onto CCAPI control and put in a invalid CID or just 00000 ect and press set CID :) then you've spoofed ur CID.

Pepe The Frog

Dec 22, 2015
Lebron James' Basement
Hi i'm not sure if you can disable all the all debug options but you can disable CFW syscalls on PSN patch. I spoof with CCAPI control. Just sign into PSN then go onto CCAPI control and put in a invalid CID or just 00000 ect and press set CID :) then you've spoofed ur CID.
Thank you for your help :) But isn't it risky to sign into PSN and use a homebrew app? Are you talking about Sign into PSN and use the CCAPI control program on our computers? o_O

mobi

Feb 27, 2015
I meant to say is it risky to sign into PSN and using a homebrew app or are you talking about sign into PSN and use the CCAPI program on CCAPI users' computers?

Its is a not a huge risk, but is an unpredictable longshot to use a homebrew while signed in, so make sure you launch a game from a game manager and follow the steps in the tutorial.

Also you wont really need CCAPI Console Manager as the syscalls also known as "OFW mode (in CCAPI Console Manager".
You CAN use CCAPI to change cid if you wish while signed in.
Also if you are only wanting to use an RTM tool, you dont need the CCAPI Manager to be connected, as long as it is installed correctly your RTM tools should connect on their own.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    or email
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    never played on pc so dont know
  • @ lurch6661:
    eventualy figure it out
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you in the game ?
  • @ lurch6661:
    no iam logged in though
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    start up the game then add friend you need to be in the game
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    monkeyman420#9997301
  • @ lurch6661:
    sent you a request
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i saw i will accept in sec
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    done
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool beans on toast
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ill join you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    turn that broke ass mic on hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    i tried
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking i need another mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you go to warzone or no
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn for real it dont do anything ? you got a phone headset for hands free you can use those too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Trust GXT498W Forta - Bedrade Gaming Headset
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wired
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.