How to RTM npub/npeb (psn store games)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Kishan Nathan

Apr 16, 2019
To RTM a npub game you need True Ancestor Self Resigner.
Step 1- Get the eboot.bin from your mod menu and place it in your TASR folder
Step 2- Go in tools and get make_fself and place it in the parent folder.
Step 3 - Open Resigner.exe.
Step 4- Get the rap file for your game and put it in the raps folder in TASR.
Step 5- Type the number that says decrypt eboot.bin (Fself only)
Step 6- Take the eboot.elf and put it in the self folder.
Step 7- Go back to resigner.exe and press 8.
Step 8- It will ask for the content id. to get this press rename on the rap file and copy the name. Not including the .rap.
Step 9- Paste it in. It now asks for the Klicense.
Step 10- Go into tools in TASR folder and open dev_klics.txt. Press ctrl+f and search for the name of your game and copy then numbers to the far left. Note some games klics won't be in there and you have to find them on the internet i.e. GTA V. GTA V klic is 12345678123456781234567812345678.
Step 11- Paste it in. There should now be a self file.
Step 12- Depending on your version put the self file in the parent directory or keep it in the self folder
Step 13- Type 4. A elf should overwrite the old one. Put that eboot.elf in the parent directory.
Step 14- Delete the original eboot.bin
Step 15- Type the number in the resigner that says Resign to Ndprm Eboot. You should now have an eboot.bin.
Step 16- Overwrite your game's eboot.bin with the eboot.bin you just created and put your sprx file in tmp. You should now be able to use a mod menu.
Step 17- Done!

Reactions: Cheifindica

Lonttu

Nov 4, 2019
Why does this only work on some eboots? it seems to be random whenever it actually goes through the process or not depending on what mod menu im using.

Kishan Nathan

Apr 16, 2019
Why does this only work on some eboots? it seems to be random whenever it actually goes through the process or not depending on what mod menu im using.
So sprx won't work if your save file is smaller than the sprx to fix this if you have a large sprx file find a smaller one and replace the reboot.bin with the smaller eboot. After that just rename the large sprx file to the same name as the smaller one..

Lonttu

Nov 4, 2019
So sprx won't work if your save file is smaller than the sprx to fix this if you have a large sprx file find a smaller one and replace the reboot.bin with the smaller eboot. After that just rename the large sprx file to the same name as the smaller one..
Thanks, and sorry to bother im new to this PS3 modding scheme and i dont fully understand the way GTA modding works yet.

Kishan Nathan

Apr 16, 2019
Wait the only way to fix it is to get a larger save file so what I told you was if the eboot.bin couldn't be decoded you could swap it with a decodable one and rename the sprx to what the other sprx is

Lonttu

Nov 4, 2019
Wait the only way to fix it is to get a larger save file so what I told you was if the eboot.bin couldn't be decoded you could swap it with a decodable one and rename the sprx to what the other sprx is
So does it mean that any modded eboot I find will work with all sprx menus as I name the sprx accordingly?

Kishan Nathan

Apr 16, 2019
So does it mean that any modded eboot I find will work with all sprx menus as I name the sprx accordingly?
No only if the eboot is decodable. Some are not because the eboot has special information encoded I was talking about sprx file size.

Kishan Nathan

Apr 16, 2019
I feel I haven't explained enough what I mean is yes any sprx can possibly work if you name the sprx accordingly to the eboot. The reason why some eboots don't decode is because it has special information. Also if the sprx is larger than your save file it won't work

Reactions: Cheifindica

Cheifindica

♡Cheif♤
Sep 20, 2018
just wanted to say this thread is completely perfect it is also the only reason i became a part of console crunch this was the thread that brought me here i am premium member and active cid poster now. Thank you very much @Kishan Nathan your help is why i can mod all my npub games i have used these instructions and had success everytime. Ty again

Reactions: Kishan Nathan

SoDxFuze

Apr 8, 2020
To RTM a npub game you need True Ancestor Self Resigner.
Step 1- Get the eboot.bin from your mod menu and place it in your TASR folder
Step 2- Go in tools and get make_fself and place it in the parent folder.
Step 3 - Open Resigner.exe.
Step 4- Get the rap file for your game and put it in the raps folder in TASR.
Step 5- Type the number that says decrypt eboot.bin (Fself only)
Step 6- Take the eboot.elf and put it in the self folder.
Step 7- Go back to resigner.exe and press 8.
Step 8- It will ask for the content id. to get this press rename on the rap file and copy the name. Not including the .rap.
Step 9- Paste it in. It now asks for the Klicense.
Step 10- Go into tools in TASR folder and open dev_klics.txt. Press ctrl+f and search for the name of your game and copy then numbers to the far left. Note some games klics won't be in there and you have to find them on the internet i.e. GTA V. GTA V klic is 12345678123456781234567812345678.
Step 11- Paste it in. There should now be a self file.
Step 12- Depending on your version put the self file in the parent directory or keep it in the self folder
Step 13- Type 4. A elf should overwrite the old one. Put that eboot.elf in the parent directory.
Step 14- Delete the original eboot.bin
Step 15- Type the number in the resigner that says Resign to Ndprm Eboot. You should now have an eboot.bin.
Step 16- Overwrite your game's eboot.bin with the eboot.bin you just created and put your sprx file in tmp. You should now be able to use a mod menu.
Step 17- Done!
Where is the tasr folder?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    they coming with a xploit for ps4 again did you hear
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    also ps5 tho but i didnt realy pay attention to it
  • @ lurch6661:
    no i didnt thats cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ps4 for fw 11.00
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    you gonna do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    my 2 ps4s are on 10.50 haha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hell yea i got 3 ps4 s so i can F around for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    dont know mutch about xploit so i have to look in to it tho
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
    @ lurch6661: good song