How to secure your PS3 from your CID-Reigstry getting stolen IMPORTANT!!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Swimmingman46

Jun 20, 2017
I recently have been reading around about CID Stealers, IDPS stealers etc It made me generally worried whats more worrying is what people can really do and more or less how do they do this. If anyone is worried about getting banned or your ID getting stolen using a private CID then please read this. The reason people get banned is a security check that Sony has in place when you login for your EBOOT-SPRX files with games. But this is not the worst part of your problems involving EBOOTs-SPRXs, The part thats the MOST important is your XREGISTRY.SYS. What people can do with this file is take everything from your PS3, CID, Account information (login id, email etc) and surprising enough CREDIT CARD info and even your home network info and yes your WIFI PASSWORD, However they do this by packing fake EBOOTs posing as real ones. So lets say you downloaded PSNPatch from a random forum not the official site someone could have taken the eboot that was in the original repack it and then the EBOOTs taking your info simple as that. I've heard a lot of paid menus can steal this information. I would recommend watching this video since I was worried that certain homebrew could do it but its not all true it just depends on the source.
What's in your Registry
http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/XRegistry.sys

Video-Source:

WEBMAN DISABLE NET-FTP:

https://consolecrunch.com/threads/warning-disable-ftp-on-webman-before-going-online.26316/

Last edited:
Reactions: ForceBeLxgend
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.