How to set

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

bentimp

Oct 5, 2014
So it was you! You're the one who keeps banning the ids! I knew it from the moment I read your username. Wait till Sherlock hears about this!

BrodiieInsst

Aug 4, 2014
@sherwood there public for a reason and I use antiban ive been playing on this cid until right now lol

If you believe its a public cid and it doesn't matter what you do .... Then you should have premium provoked. It is incredibly stupid to state its a public cid for a reason. They're public to help the community not to get BANNNED. Stop thinking we just shit cids out.

BrodiieInsst

Aug 4, 2014
We post cids and expect them to last as long as they can and we expect people to respect them like their own personal cids. If you are using snit ban as an excuse to be a reason to use the cid for ghosts, then you should try ghosts on your private cid with your "antiban" and we'll see what happens ...

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
does anyon eknow how to set spectrum or any hidden camo ghost I use im so cool crack I did it b4 but forget how :D .thanks
There are no hidden CAMOS anymore. All Spectrum or hidden Camos are now dlc content. With a DLC fix I can provide, you'll obtain every microtransaction DLC.

Snipars #DMT

Best Trusted Console ID Seller
Console ID Poster
Sep 13, 2014
Console IDs PM for More Info
@bentimp I suggest u stfu cause there is over 15 thousand people u know (15,000) , that use the console id everyday.I play ghost I spoof as was asked and I use antiban.I was using one cid on here for 5 hours yesterday.ltttle bich

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.