How To Use PS3/PS4 Controller with iOS *(7.x)*

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
***iOS 7 JAILBREAK REQUIRED***

I found this pretty cool so, I want to post some about that!

Own Tutorial!

Introduction:
*First of all, you will need Jailbreak for iOS 7 (download at the bottom) and then the package 'Controllers for All' -from-(repo: http//:repo.insanelyi.com/) and install it.
*Program Configuration will be on Left Column of 'Settings'.

*In there, its where you enable or disable function and where you choose Controller Type /PS3/PS4.

How To Use PS3 Controller with iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod):
You will need: --Controllers For All - CYDIA PACKAGE
--SixPair Tool - WINDOWS/MAC/LINUX.
*/Downloads on Tutorial/*

*Now we will choose PS3 Controller. To activate it, do the next steps:

Steps:
-Download SixPair Tool - Windows > here
- Mac > here
- Linux > Alternatively, there is a utility for linux, called 'sixpair', that you should be able to find floating around the internet.
-Open SixPair Tool. It will say that you have to connect your PS3 Controller and your (iPad/iPhone/iPod). Connect them.
-After connecting them (through USB), you will click 'Pair Controller To Iphone' buttom (dont have images sorry) and then should appear 'Successfully paired to (iPad/iPhone/iPod)!'.
-After you see that, you can disconnect PS3 controller (NOT YOUR IOS DEVICE) and go to play games with PS3 controller!.
**Not all Games work with this, play history games or racing games like all GTA'S, Asphalt X, Angry Birds Go!, etc.**

How To Use DualShock4 (PS4 Controller) with iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod)
This is more easy.
You will need: -Controllers For All - CYDIA PACKAGE (used on previous step).
Steps:
-Go to 'Controllers For All' section located in 'Settings' and now choose on 'Controller Type'/ PS4 controller.
-Now, only you have to click on Pair Controller and it will appear 'Searching For PS4 Controller, to connect please hold Share and PS buttons until controller blink' or something like that. Do that and then an alert will appear saying 'PS4 Controller succesfully paired!'
***If 'Searching For PS4 Controller, to connect please hold Share and PS buttons until controller blink' dont appear, go to BTSTACK section located in 'Settings' like CFALL and on the 'ACTIVE BLUETOOTH STACK' choose BTstack.***

-Finish! lol. Sorry i did it so long but i want to do it understandable :p
Downloads:
evasi0n jailbreak ios 7: - MAC : EVASI0N7

- Windows : EVASI0N7

Reactions: MODZ4FUN420
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ Vuticopik:
    и как его скачать
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    go on to your ps3 go to the contraler tap scroll up and there will be the updates of all the games you got installd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    installed
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the link i send in chat is the 1.12 apk update file
  • @ Vuticopik:
    "Файл, который вы пытаетесь загрузить, больше не существует" - вот что пишет при загрузке.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea its a old update you trying to install let me see if i can find you one
  • @ Vuticopik:
    good
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Отлично
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im not allowed to do this but i cant find something els so here is a link to all updates you have to make acc on there to do it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    o crap this dont work damn
  • @ Vuticopik:
    yes
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я хотел бы спросить, возможно ли это для цифровой GTA 5 на PS3, потому что я узнал, что есть версии только для дисковой версии GTA.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    digital or disc dont matter mutch its about bles and blus versions
  • @ Vuticopik:
    ок, я сейчас посмотрю
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry to say i cant find any working download link you best change is to look on Youtube or google to see if you can find any working update links
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я этим пользовался, скачивал патчи и обновления, не помогло и после одного видео наткнулся на ваш сайт
  • @ Vuticopik:
    if necessary I have BLES files
  • @ Vuticopik:
    Я имел в виду «Мне нужны файлы BLES»
  • @ Vuticopik:
    может быть, мы сможем поговорить
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you have blus then donwload blus
    +1
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on google type in gta 5 ps3 all updates youwill see a link for all downloads
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    I already found it, I'll check later
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    goodluck
    +1
  • @ Vuticopik:
    goodbuy
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    see ya
    @ QM|T_JinX: see ya