I HATE MY LIFE FOR THIS BUT READ THIS

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Funboyz_MOdZ

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
Nov 19, 2014
1) Hey buddies If you have only a sec you can check bo3 funny moments & leave a comments if you didnt sub yet well do it in your choice UrL:

2) I got some sexy video for you on my channel you might like to take a look at this GTA5 New $30,000,00 biker & if you didnt sub yet do it your choice UrL:

3) Since Infinite Warfare came out in Nov 3 I was thinking to be the first person making a killcams momments on it but you might like to take a look if possible leave a comments there if I did good well why not subscribe in you didnt , do it your choice UrL:

4) I hade to make a video on this Legit Master Zenyatta if you didnt know about OverWatch or didnt buy it yet you might like to take a look its fun and you will love it , Just leave a comments if its ok with you buddy and why noot sub if you didnt yet , do it your choice UrL:

5) since Overwatch was fun playing with my Squad I made this video with them one day ago and I'm thinking to making more video with the Squad since they are supporting me , you might like to check it out , if you want to be in my team just DM privately , and why not sub if you didnt yet , do it your choice UrL:

6) WELL THIS IS MY LAST SPAM FOR YOU ALL I'M SORRY FOR THE SPAMS I DON'T USUALLY DO THING LIKE THAT BUT SINCE NEED YOU GUYS HELP YOU MIGHT STAND BY MY CHANNEL GET A LOOK OF IT , IF YOU LIKE WHAT I'M DOING WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE AND MAKE SURE TURN ALL NOTIFICATIONS ON , SO YOU WILL NEVER MISS A NEW VIDEO FROM ME AGAIN , DO IT ON YOUR CHOICE AND I LIVE YOU ALL : URL CHANNEL : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSNIVYsW6OEoHIM35o2sJVw

Reactions: Tacos
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!