I need help with non host mod menus! Please!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

BAT047

May 28, 2015
I need help I can't get any non host mod menus working for any call of duty I'm on dex and sprx menus work for me just not non host ones idk why and idk how to fix it I've tried reinstalling the games reinstalling the menus everything idk what to do or how to fix it any help! Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! I'm running 4.70 drex rebug

BAT047

May 28, 2015
you need to download a non host dex eboot then ur non host aimbot and stuff will work
Okay I'll try to find one do u have a non host menu u use on bo2 that I could try and see if it works? Or do you have one to recommend that's free? I've tried a few but none of then work so maybe the eboot a are made for cex or something I'm not to sure...

BAT047

May 28, 2015
What non-host mod menu are you using?
I've tried multiple menus I've tried a non host menu called public cheater on bo2 I've tried a crack of frost engine and this other one I don't remember the name I think it's Alexandria and I've tried snow engine on mw2 and bo1 and tons more non host menus

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".