I need help with TMAPI.

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ZxKryptic

May 27, 2016
I am trying to use tmapi again because I used it before but I cant get the rtm tool to attach. It connects and everything but it wont attach. I have all my debug settings set up correctly and I have a debug eboot and attached process to it. Please help.

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
Ps3 connected to your Router with LAN Cabel?

ZxKryptic

May 27, 2016
I have my ps3 connected to my pc and my pc's wifi is shared. I got tmapi to work a few months ago but now it isnt.

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
I have my ps3 connected to my pc and my pc's wifi is shared. I got tmapi to work a few months ago but now it isnt.
My Ps3 is connected with LAn to my Router and my Laptop connected with wifi and it worked (dont need connect your Ps3 to your PC/Laptop)

ZxKryptic

May 27, 2016
How do you RTM with tmapi? Do you just load up the game and click connect and attach and it works?

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
How do you RTM with tmapi? Do you just load up the game and click connect and attach and it works?
thats right

did you all right on Target Manager on your PC

Interact

Mar 11, 2015
lol
does it return an error when you attempt to attach ? i tihnk i may remember what you are talking about i used to use tmapi. (but why not just use ccapi? it doesnt lag much anymore)

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
does it return an error when you attempt to attach ? i tihnk i may remember what you are talking about i used to use tmapi. (but why not just use ccapi? it doesnt lag much anymore)
no i dont get any errors and it gives many more RTM tools/Eboots/Mod Menus for DEX/Tmapi

Interact

Mar 11, 2015
lol
ccapi works on dex too (im on dex rn it works fine) but anyways if tmapi has worked before for you then the only thing you could do rn is probably just try to re install or something. are you sure the bridge is still working? maybe you accidentally changed something idk. But really a clean re install should definitely fix it good luck

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
ccapi works on dex too (im on dex rn it works fine) but anyways if tmapi has worked before for you then the only thing you could do rn is probably just try to re install or something. are you sure the bridge is still working? maybe you accidentally changed something idk. But really a clean re install should definitely fix it good luck
Wrong message

ZxKryptic

May 27, 2016
Try using google translate? Type what you want to say in german and I'll use google translate lol

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
First of all did you install Target Manager on your PC and connect your PS3 to your Router with LAN Cabel?

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
I have target manager installed and it is connected to my ps3
next step: go to your Debug Settings if your Ps3 connected with your ROUTER not Laptop with LAN Cabel

ZxKryptic

May 27, 2016
I'm pretty sure I have all my debug settings correct. I already have TMAPI running and it's connected to my ps3. I have a debugged eboot and I attached processes. The only thing messing up is all the rtm tools wont attach.

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
go in your Debug Settings

Boot Mode: System Software Mode
NetworkSettings for Debug: Single Settings
Wake On LAN: OFF

Christo

Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
I'm pretty sure I have all my debug settings correct. I already have TMAPI running and it's connected to my ps3. I have a debugged eboot and I attached processes. The only thing messing up is all the rtm tools wont attach.
and look in your Rebug Toolbox if your LV2 Kernel: DEX and your Target Type: DEX

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: