I Need Help

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
Hi everyone if your reading this i need your help i have never had come across this for being in the modding community for over 3 years, so my disc multiman game is Grand theft auto 4 the complete edition, but when i go to place the disc in it says its another game tf did i do,its not showing up as the original complete edition comes up as a different game i have on there.

Who ever can help be much Appreciated...Thank you

BTW everyone go check out this Amazing website cute little puppies,want to brighten up your day go to this site.... happypuppies.net

Last edited:

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
yeah i mod gta 5 aswell but i want to play the old games lol i dont want to keep having kids ask me for money when they know i charge tf....ill mod a game,and they will all say i want money or ill report you....LMFAO

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Im on gta 5 I'm a modder
Dyn nobody asked. :xD:
Hi everyone if your reading this i need your help i have never had come across this for being in the modding community for over 3 years, so my disc multiman game is Grand theft auto 4 the complete edition, but when i go to place the disc in it says its another game tf did i do,its not showing up as the original complete edition comes up as a different game i have on there.

Who ever can help be much Appreciated...Thank you
Im kinda confused abit, but lets see whats up. So your disc is GTAIV Complete Edition but when you put it in the disc drive it says something else? Or is this Complete Edition internal, and when you put a disc in it says something else? Your question kinda confused me im not gonna lie.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
yeah i mod gta 5 aswell but i want to play the old games lol i dont want to keep having kids ask me for money when they know i charge tf....ill mod a game,and they will all say i want money or ill report you....LMFAO
:xD: people dont get what they want in life for free. Its about time them kiddies figured it out, i would remove their weapons and say report away skiddie :trolol:

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
when i put the disc in it reads a s a differnt game then the original game on multiman for some dumb reason

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
people dont get what they want in life for free. Its about time them kiddies figured it out, i would remove their weapons and say report away skiddie :trolol: TRAP EM IN A CAGE!!! lol

Reactions: UnboundGodz

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
when i put the disc in it reads a s a differnt game then the original game on multiman for some dumb reason
So your game is GTAIV Complete and you have GTAIV Complete installed on your PS3 HDD aswell? If this is the case, you dont need the disc really and you should be able to play it no issue if all updates are installed and perms are set.

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
its not installed on there ,i never copied it on multiman

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
the disk shows up as a different game on multiman,i never copied the game on multiman, i basically dont know what i did....

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
Unbound clicked on the puppy website and immediately backed out and Refreshed the chat to say this...
6eb9ccb60744612fd4717be1a1503d47.png

Reactions: ★Trump★
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: