IDA PRO WITH PS3 MODDINGI HELP PAYING $$$

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

maxkrs1

Apr 7, 2014
Hello guys, I am in need of desperate help on finding offsets for games using IDA PRO, if you guys could help you would be the best.

(Problem) Ok so. I took eboot of game, resigned it to elf (EBOOT.BIN CONVERT EBOOT.ELF)
I took the EBOOT.ELF and put it into H X D, I found a string , and then I went along and installed IDA PRO + PS PLUGINS, i get the output screen and every things correct, then I went into H X D I got the Offset to that string and waited for IDA PRO to finish loading everything, now I jumped to that offset, then I used a calculator and added 10000 onto that and that left me with the proper offset, I jump again to that offset and found that string + it had a XREF, I clicked on the sub_ (WITH WHATEVER NUMBERS CAME AFTER IT) Now it jumped me to another offset, which I assumed it was the same, which of course it was, then i right clicked beside that and clicked graph view. (STUCK), what am I looking for? I know I was suppose to be looking for the offset to put into PRODG DEBUGGER, but I was looking for an offset for a different game other then call of duty, then I became confused and switched over to "CALL OF DUTY" and found a current offset from the list that someone else had found, but nothing is coming up the same no matter how hard I try.
I am stuck at the graphing park. Please help, thanks I'll + REP.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 no dmz is no warzone
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    morning everybody
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    wanna play resurrgence quads
  • @ lurch6661:
    got another headset i wanna try maybe it wonr echo lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nah sorry watching the godfather
  • @ lurch6661:
    oh cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    luco brossi swims with the fishes
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    luca
    brasi
  • Chat Bot:
    foxinnk is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    good movie
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Edodex is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    nooby286 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    Cachaleau is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Abstractnxgen is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.