Ideas to Prevent CID Leaching

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Diggygoglol

Active Poster
May 26, 2014
Vermont, United States
We, as a community, need to think of some solutions to prevent the rapid spread of Console ID's that are originally posted on this forum. The clearly are getting banned way too fast because Custom Firmware users simply see the site and merely only create an account just for Console ID's, or to leech to their own site, Such as .org.

My suggestion is a 20 post minimum before users can view certain parts of the forum, Such as Console ID's.

Just some thoughts.

cheers.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Well .org is full of faggots and children to what would you expect? If we made a post requirement then people would just spam or we'd lose site traffic.

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
then in 3 months we're back with the same problem! we gotta think more effectively! cuz the cids gets ruined i agree, i never use public cids myself and that's because they get banned so quickly it's just no point... but if atleast 20 posts we'll just get alot of spam...

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Just buy a private Id or get em yourself.....

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
i have my own private cids always but why even have a public cid's section when we actually have to buy our cids cause the public ones are useless?

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
For the recod it isn't our fault that the members get the cids banned within 30 minutes lol.

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
If we set restrictions it'll make the forum consist of spam and we will lose site traffic

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
We, as a community, need to think of some solutions to prevent the rapid spread of Console ID's that are originally posted on this forum. The clearly are getting banned way too fast because Custom Firmware users simply see the site and merely only create an account just for Console ID's, or to leech to their own site, Such as .org.

My suggestion is a 20 post minimum before users can view certain parts of the forum, Such as Console ID's.

Just some thoughts.

cheers.
You cant prevent ids from been leech because they are public ids half of the ids come from randoms ppl that post it on ramdom site too, this make no sense but like i say you cant prevent leecher from leech ids there are public so deal with it!

Diggygoglol

Active Poster
May 26, 2014
Vermont, United States
Chris is right, we would loose site traffic and load up on spam.

just a pain in the butt. When i first cam on here the id's would last all day and there would be like 5 on stand by.. haha. Just like to see them last longer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.