Ended IDSP and PSID GiveAway

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Tyler shaw

Member
Jan 9, 2019
90
166
53
England
Hello consolecrunch I am going to be doing a random IDPS and PSID giveaway.
If you would like to be entered all you have to do is reply to this post With a Number between 1 and 500 and I will be using random.org to choose a random number.
Good luck to everybody and hope to see you guys around the forums and chat. :)

Start date 12/03/2020


End date 17/03/2020

Winner is @Frequxntly
Message me within 24hrs to claim your prize.



-Credits for console id: Tyler Shaw
 
Last edited:
Hello consolecrunch I am going to be doing a random IDPS and PSID giveaway.
If you would like to be entered all you have to do is reply to this post With a Number between 1 and 500 and I will be using random.org to choose a random number.
Good luck to everybody and hope to see you guys around the fourms and chat. :)

Start date 12/03/2020


End date 17/03/2020

Winner is
Message me within 24hrs to claim your prize.



-Credits for console id: Tyler Shaw @Tyler shaw


Num: 69
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tyler shaw
Hello consolecrunch I am going to be doing a random IDPS and PSID giveaway.
If you would like to be entered all you have to do is reply to this post With a Number between 1 and 500 and I will be using random.org to choose a random number.
Good luck to everybody and hope to see you guys around the fourms and chat. :)

Start date 12/03/2020


End date 17/03/2020

Winner is
Message me within 24hrs to claim your prize.



-Credits for console id: Tyler Shaw @Tyler shaw


My number is 450
Thanks and have a good day
Good luck to you all!
 
Hello consolecrunch I am going to be doing a random IDPS and PSID giveaway.
If you would like to be entered all you have to do is reply to this post With a Number between 1 and 500 and I will be using random.org to choose a random number.
Good luck to everybody and hope to see you guys around the fourms and chat. :)

Start date 12/03/2020


End date 17/03/2020

Winner is
Message me within 24hrs to claim your prize.



-Credits for console id: Tyler Shaw @Tyler shaw
176 '-'
 
14 por decir algo, no la quiero de todas formas, gracias
 
Hello consolecrunch I am going to be doing a random IDPS and PSID giveaway.
If you would like to be entered all you have to do is reply to this post With a Number between 1 and 500 and I will be using random.org to choose a random number.
Good luck to everybody and hope to see you guys around the fourms and chat. :)

Start date 12/03/2020


End date 17/03/2020

Winner is
Message me within 24hrs to claim your prize.



-Credits for console id: Tyler Shaw



​
 
Hello consolecrunch I am going to be doing a random IDPS and PSID giveaway.
If you would like to be entered all you have to do is reply to this post With a Number between 1 and 500 and I will be using random.org to choose a random number.
Good luck to everybody and hope to see you guys around the fourms and chat. :)

Start date 12/03/2020


End date 17/03/2020

Winner is
Message me within 24hrs to claim your prize.



-Credits for console id: Tyler Shaw @Tyler shaw
num : 156
 
Hello consolecrunch I am going to be doing a random IDPS and PSID giveaway.
If you would like to be entered all you have to do is reply to this post With a Number between 1 and 500 and I will be using random.org to choose a random number.
Good luck to everybody and hope to see you guys around the fourms and chat. :)

Start date 12/03/2020


End date 17/03/2020

Winner is
Message me within 24hrs to claim your prize.



-Credits for console id: Tyler Shaw @Tyler shaw
nice !Good luck everyone
 
Hello consolecrunch I am going to be doing a random IDPS and PSID giveaway.
If you would like to be entered all you have to do is reply to this post With a Number between 1 and 500 and I will be using random.org to choose a random number.
Good luck to everybody and hope to see you guys around the fourms and chat. :)

Start date 12/03/2020


End date 17/03/2020

Winner is
Message me within 24hrs to claim your prize.



-Credits for console id: Tyler Shaw @Tyler shaw
I choose 444
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!