If you want to learn how to code, check this out!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Devilsdesign

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Nov 28, 2014
Hi guys,

If u want to make ur own mods, have questions about it and need help, we here at consolecrunch made a "Game Laboratory" where u can work with us (the dev team) on a project.

This is to get more ppl back into modding / involving members and guess what --> you can learn from it and get all support possible.

Check this out :

https://consolecrunch.com/categories/game-code-laboratory.178/

At the moment its me that will be helping u, @SwizzyPlays is also there to help u and maybe in time there will be more devs willing to help u.

Cheers!

Devil

illM4TiCx

Sep 5, 2020
Heh, I've always wanted to learn how to make my own mods, i just thought it may be a difficult process and time consuming.
i don't think i have the brains for that sort of thing, it seems hard to understand coding from what i've seen and heard of it.
but i admire the coders who put all their hard work into these amazing menus, very talented people.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: :weed: