(IM ANGRY) Guys need your help ;)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Hey guys, okay im looking for web designers and people who now code! Last ngiht i went out and came back to a error on my laptop cut long story short i have lost years of work and project some new some old even stuff for customers + site. I don't have enough time on my hands to complete everything again :( I have few friends that have some of my source programs for this site so thats not a huge issue but other tools and websites that i didn't back up or up online gone.. If you wanna help me and create stuff please comment and ill give you my information of contacting me away from site.

Also on another note - If you wanna become a mod you gotta prove your worth being on panel! Not saying name but i had one person say im never online or do anything for the site! If people don't stop when asked how is there any hope of being a mod?... So guys calm in down a little and wait for crunch to create a thread when needing staff

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...