Important thread !

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Wooda

Mar 17, 2015
My address is 2012 Ronald Reagan Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45236 please stop by. make sure to bring someone so they can drag you off to the hospital.
You A Real B i t c h Homie Just Tried To Send Me To The F u c k i n Fbi. You Low Down. And You A Real B I T C H you just made yaself look dumb cause that aint even yo damn address. I Asked For YOUR address ***** not no police s h i t. Lmaoo Im Done Witcha Bro.

N0X

Mar 20, 2014
kid look your fake ass thug life 4pac wanna be ass aint no gangsta. stop talkin as if you was. look at the first thing you wrote "Hi to ALL" lmfao... just stop your ignorance just wrecks you more than your words. I don't need to say how big my dick is to know what I got. just keep that in mind tough one.

You A Real B i t c h Homie Just Tried To Send Me To The F u c k i n Fbi. You Low Down. And You A Real B I T C H you just made yaself look dumb cause that aint even yo damn address. I Asked For YOUR address ***** not no police s h i t. Lmaoo Im Done Witcha Bro.

Wooda

Mar 17, 2015
kid look your fake ass thug life 4pac wanna be ass aint no gangsta. stop talkin as if you was. look at the first thing you wrote "Hi to ALL" lmfao... just stop your ignorance just wrecks you more than your words. I don't need to say how big my dick is to know what I got. just keep that in mind tough one.
Homie You Clearly Don't Read For Nun. Didn't I Say I Reposted Dat From Someone Else? Oh Ya I Thought I Did. Whoever Said I Was A Gansta? I Guess You Assuming That Cause Im Using Cell Phone Slang Huh? I Can Type Correctly Homie It Ain't No Problem But This Is My Last Respond To You Because You Obviously A Police *****. You Get Them On The Phone Quick As Hell. You Got They Address And S h i t. You a police a s s, b i t c h *****. Don't even say nun back cause i aint responding. Police a s s *****.

N0X

Mar 20, 2014
Homie You Clearly Don't Read For Nun. Didn't I Say I Reposted Dat From Someone Else? Oh Ya I Thought I Did. Whoever Said I Was A Gansta? I Guess You Assuming That Cause Im Using Cell Phone Slang Huh? I Can Type Correctly Homie It Ain't No Problem But This Is My Last Respond To You Because You Obviously A Police *****. You Get Them On The Phone Quick As Hell. You Got They Address And S h i t. You a police b i t c h *****. Don't even say nun back cause i aint responding. Police a s s *****.

child stop, your gonna hurt yourself.

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014
Nawl dawg. I Know You Seen Me Minding My Own Business And A Couple Of MothaEffa's Wanna F Wit Me Like Im Just Gone Be A Lil Female Dog. Nawl My ***** I Wont Eva In My Life Go Out Like That. I don't start no s h i t And still MothaEff's Gone Wanna F Witchaa. Way Accross The World & Spit. They Trippen Homie. My Post Aint Got Nothing Wrong In It Other Then Where It's SUPPOSE to be. And People Wanna Complain About That Lil petty s h i t dawg.
LOL OK CHIEF KIEF HOPE YOU PASS YA DRUG TEST ON MONDAY LOL NEED TO CHANGE YA LIFE AROUND U GOTTA BABY NOW LOL NEED TO BUY SOME DIAPERS U GOT IT RUNNIN AROUND IN SOME OLD SOCKS WRAPPED AROUND ITS LEGS LOL THT AINT NO DIAPER BRO GO GET A JOB WENDYS HIRING ? OR U CAN BE A HOE WITH THT LONG HAIR OR WEAVE U GOT IN YA HEAD JUST UNTANGLE IT IM SURE U WOULD MAKE A GOOD DOGGY ON THE CORNER

newraze

Apr 1, 2015
I agree it's because of gta v that the cid's get banned so quick. people mod gta v too much that's why the cid's get banned by sony so quick.

we_thy_unknown

Active Poster
Feb 11, 2014
I agree it's because of gta v that the cid's get banned so quick. people mod gta v too much that's why the cid's get banned by sony so quick.
LOL U just joined tuesday of course ya nooby dooby doo azz dont know wtf your talking about

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    nodikx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    KrxzyMods is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.