Information about error code 80710A06

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
sorry for posting this in console I'd section by its necessary.
~people still don't know why they have the error code will they try signing in. The reason why you get that error code is because SONY patched most CFW. The only CFW that work are FERREX, DARNET, and HABIB (CEX). Just a reminder if you switch to one of those 3 CFW, you cannot RTM or use CCAPI 2.60. So any one in REBUG, ROGERO, Or ETC. Just wait till they fix :)

Sorry once again.. Some people don't know what's going on :)

budmanmike420

Jan 15, 2015
waiting is a good way to go cuz updated to habib and got a brick have other console not even trying these others

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015

isevthrty

Dec 29, 2013
sony did not patch cfw's or habib and others would not be working either ---they did change servers and that's why spoofers are not working at the moment

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
I know I'm trying to take this down how thoe.? Lol but thanks ;)
sony did not patch cfw's or habib and others would not be working either ---they did change servers and that's why spoofers are not working at the moment

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
Waiting is better yup
bro you could go online
1)spoof to 4.66
2) change np environment to "NP"
3)Done free to sign in ;)

m0rGi

Apr 9, 2015
bro better dont use spoff some ppls got baned in 1 hour but some lucky get work on spoffed... some longer.. :] install cfw 4.70 cobra darknet 7.03 or new 7.05 , habbibi 1.01 cobra 7.10 , or great rebug cex 4.70 realeased some days ago ... ofcourse u can lost idps ;] if u want but i got ban after 30 second checking spoff works when 4.70 ofw just relesed :D psn acc and idps spofed ... loged 30 sec into psn... and wait for cfw with cobra... rly... xD better dont try ferrox or habib cex it's still work with psnpatch non cobra but there can be first bugs i read watched by sony... most and first stable for online without minimum risk was darknet 7.03 cobra ... but rly for hardcore's we have rebug ;] i see some app to change mac adres on normal darknet but it's hardcore ... :p psnid it's easy on psnpatch sen enabler can help ... tooo but it'[s more dificult to use ........ still u dont have 100% chance never ... :p best friends got 1-2 years without ban ... but normal it's 6months 1 year :D and sony catch u ... also u can play online game 10 days before released on the world... that 50% more for ban + too ;] check if game have online pass or rap files needed to instal with patches and fixes.... best are only official updates to work like gta 5 or battlefield 4 but watch tekken tag 2 u need instal 3 moded pkg , rap file with reactpsn and u have modificed little menu online cuz it's only way to get online code buy off ;]

m0rGi

Apr 9, 2015
ofcourse i mean spoof software to 4.70 not idps , and u right cuz u post when cobra cfw was not released ... there was 1 method when new psnpatch for non cobra was released ... friends test and they hidde u but it's some info about some sony check first difrence in code ferrox and another cfw without cobra ;] after wait they fix all bugs shits what sony can se... bla bla bla and we got rly stable cfw ;]... all was good but not all ppls have tennesy or know how use downg from rogero 9.99 :] after brick heeheh

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ lurch6661: lol