Introduction!

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Đϵⱴ

♔Stoned Modder♔
Active Member
Oct 21, 2015
115
108
103
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey guys my name is Devon and I am 18 years old. I am from Cleveland, Ohio in the United States.

I am a new member to this site but not new to modding/gaming forums!

I have been in the modding community since Geohot released is 3.55 JB.

Uhm I am running on Rebug 4.70 Dex Cobra.

So far this has been one of the top forums I have came across, keep it up guys. When I get some extra money I will contribute to the site as well (:

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself!


- DevSinz
 
Hey guys my name is Devon and I am 18 years old. I am from Cleveland, Ohio in the United States.

I am a new member to this site but not new to modding/gaming forums!

I have been in the modding community since Geohot released is 3.55 JB.

Uhm I am running on Rebug 4.70 Dex Cobra.

So far this has been one of the top forums I have came across, keep it up guys. When I get some extra money I will contribute to the site as well :)

Thank you for allowing me to introduce myself!

- DevSinz
Nice man, I might need tips on up****** my CFW haha;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Đϵⱴ
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
      Chat Bot: Connor Tyndall has posted a new reply in the thread "James Reborn v40.1(1.7.4) ModLoader CFW/HEN".