1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the Official ConsoleCrunch website. To help support our site, please disable Adblock and purchase a Premium Upgrade HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.

We hope that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you.

2. Please DO NOT repost Console ID's, check if they are posted first!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to Advertise Here? Contact @Younis
  4. Visit our dev section, where you can get help with your code, view examples, and ask for help from those with experience. We are currently after more developers, so now's your time to shine!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
    Dismiss Notice

IOS 15 jailbreak will soon be released!

Discussion in 'iOS Hacks & Mods' started by MrTrapzy, Jan 18, 2022.

1. MrTrapzy

MrTrapzy Member News Writer

[​IMG]

Hey guys today I'm here to share with you that there has been an official, non official release date of an IOS 15 jailbreak!

Brightitup has announced on December, 13th. that there will be an official jailbreak released in 60 days from then!

This has been a long awaited jailbreak and I'm sure a lot of you are excited to see this come out!

This post is following a post that brightitup has posted on twitter saying "According to our lab's regulations, we will disclose all the details in two months. Can't wait to share!"

This means that they will publicly release a software to jailbreak IOS 15 within a month or so!

This is super exciting as I'm sure that everyone has been waiting impatiently for this to come out!

So don't worry guys its coming! And the second it is released, I will make a post about the jailbreak and how it works! I hope everyone is as excited as I am to see this!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    Younis and QM|T_JinX like this.
  2. Douglas Oliveira

Douglas Oliveira Public Legend Retired Staff Local Legend Local Hero Local Celebrity Community Elite Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member Console ID Poster

Top Poster Of Month

nice,good help

QM|T_JinX likes this.
  3. QM|T_JinX

QM|T_JinX Public Hero Retired Staff Local Hero Local Celebrity Community Elite Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member Console ID Poster

nice post

Douglas Oliveira likes this.
  4. MrTrapzy

thanks guys :heart: appreciate it!

5. MerchantISO

MerchantISO Active Poster Active Member

Or go to my post here and get ios 15 jailbreak and stay up to date with the news as well: Please Login or register to view links or Console ID's

6. MrTrapzy

I am the news writer for consolecrunch so it’s my job here to post this, but I’m glad that you would like to update it your self as well good job buddy!

7. MerchantISO

MerchantISO Active Poster Active Member

lol the thread is literally up on october 7, 2021 and you skipped and posted this. Your thread is new and so posting this is useless as your account stats is low anyways...

8. MrTrapzy

i already told you that ive been asked to write news for cc. so thats what im doing, have your self a great day idrc what you posted my guy. go ahead and keep posting. but like i said ive been asked to do this, regardless on whether you posted it or not. im the actual news writer now, so its my job, have a blessed day