[iOS] - Device Freezing, Playing Ads, and Rebooting!?! [FIX]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
What's causing this? From what i understand, this is an issue with XModGames being installed on a "Jailbroken" device. Strangely enough, they updated their app and implemented forced background ads to play! This im sure is without our consent of course, and it appears to be causing major issues like freezing, multiple audio play-throughs, and rebooting of device. All because they want to make revenue off of their work? IDK, but i do not like this one bit. Let's remove it shall we?

Instruction(s):
- Open Cydia
- Goto Installed Tab
- Locate XModGames
- Modify -> Uninstall/Remove

If you do want to use XModGames, then i suggest an older version atleast one version backwards as this wasnt seen until the most recent update for their app. I hope this helped, i will update this thread with a video showing thus issue and fix later!!!

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!