PS3 Is becoming Host just dumb luck?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MTiz

May 14, 2020
Hi everyone, new member here. After being deranked multiple times I'm trying to start hosting my own lobbies on MW3 (PS3). I have tried a few mod menus and have discovered that they are basically useless if you aren't hosting. A few attempts to get my level back only somewhat worked but I'd just get deranked again.

Anyways, of the few menus that I tried, if I would select the force host option in a private match and then go online it wouldn't change anything. And the force host option in online matches is useless because you can't even open the menu if you aren't host. I'm at a loss on what to do at this point but I know its possible to host your own lobbies considering how many times I've been abused by people doing this.

I'm running multi-man on 4.86, any help on figuring this out would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
I would recommend RTM Tools with Force Host, their force host works and you can decide how many player max in lobby, start timer, and start the lobby directly

Reactions: QM|T_JinX

jufux

Jun 20, 2020
I would recommend RTM Tools with Force Host, their force host works and you can decide how many player max in lobby, start timer, and start the lobby directly
could you give an example of a rtm tool containing force host, ty!

Christo

Managing CID Section + Chat
Staff member
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 6, 2015
Germany
Like Unbanned Dex v2, v3
Like xTechModz v4 Cracked
Like Duke Modz Public V5
Like RatModz v6.4

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Kkddkf has posted a new reply in the thread "Call of Duty: Black Ops (USA+DLC) [BLUS30591]".