is this possible?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
hi guys,

just wondering if it would be possible to make a console id generator that generates an id, talks to sony's servers, and then interprets the response and determine whether the id is banned or not. because then you could just leave your computer on overnight and generate a few valid console id's. sorry if this is impossible, i'm just curious o_O

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
lol people found out how to downgrade a ps3, mske mod menu's, find offsets, and disable cfw syscalls and even change a console id! if this was possible, don't you think people would have done it already? lol and no each console gets their own unique id like iphones and xbox and everything. you can't exceed that.

Reactions: TotalModzHD

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
lol people found out how to downgrade a ps3, mske mod menu's, find offsets, and disable cfw syscalls and even change a console id! if this was possible, don't you think people would have done it already? lol and no each console gets their own unique id like iphones and xbox and everything. you can't exceed that.
Oh yea, we'll i do believe we have made it to the moon haven't we? When people said the sky's the limit... F**k that I'd rather live and believe the then die denying the awesome power of, what if?

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Oh yea, we'll i do believe we have made it to the moon haven't we? When people said the sky's the limit... F**k that I'd rather live and believe the then die denying the awesome power of, what if?
Meh it's possible for this to be made but in a different way. communication with the console, or I'd imagine it would work this way.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
This can not be done as we do not have access to the servers.

If he had, it would be easy.

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
well i'm definitely not the right person to try and make it happen xD

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
i have no idea where to start though :( and i'm sure some other guy would have figured it out by now, if it was possible

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: morning everybody