It is coming bros

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
Hey guys Logan here just wanted to confirm something for you guys DEV rancido aka the guy who makes the ps3ita firmwares confirmed today that a 4.60 cfw is almost here he says "
4.60 CFW is coming soon for CFW 4.50 DEX, 4.50 COBRA DEX and 4.55 DEX.
Soon when?
When its ready!" Just thought I would let you guys know if you have been having problems with the "spoof" for the ita firmwares it will all be fixed very soon ;) as always have a good day ~Logan

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
4.55 ITA then 4.60 ??

What`s goig on here.......

Useful post

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
4.55 ITA then 4.60 ??

What`s goig on here.......

Useful post
4.55 can't go online unless you do that stupid spoof with the files and it kinda fucks with your ps3 so he said to clear all these problems up he is finishing up the 4.60 psita cfw

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
4.55 can't go online unless you do that stupid spoof with the files and it kinda fucks with your ps3 so he said to clear all these problems up he is finishing up the 4.60 psita cfw
Nice :)

Can`t wait to see how this turns out

Reactions: Logan

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Hey guys Logan here just wanted to confirm something for you guys DEV rancido aka the guy who makes the ps3ita firmwares confirmed today that a 4.60 cfw is almost here he says "
4.60 CFW is coming soon for CFW 4.50 DEX, 4.50 COBRA DEX and 4.55 DEX.
Soon when?
When its ready!" Just thought I would let you guys know if you have been having problems with the "spoof" for the ita firmwares it will all be fixed very soon ;) as always have a good day ~Logan

Good job on the update Logan ;)
I hope the update will go smoothly like past gems DEX 4.21/50 not a rushed one, we have the supported back up mangers and ITA TEAM release DEX 4.60 MAMBA payload
last but least they sort out the CFW SETUP it didn't go to well with ccapi installed on 4.55

Reactions: Logan

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
Good job on the update Logan ;)
I hope the update will go smoothly like past gems DEX 4.21/50 not a rushed one, we have the supported back up mangers and ITA TEAM release DEX 4.60 MAMBA payload
last but least they sort out the CFW SETUP it didn't go to well with ccapi installed on 4.55
Yes yes DEV rancido confirmed with me on twitter that all this would be fix I said "
Rancid can you do spoof serve with ps3ita loader? because cfw3-setup disabling ccapi sprx.
without cfwsetup everything work fine" he said "oh..that’s a stupid bug (my fault).. we always fix the bug.. Don’t worry ; )" so confirmed ccapi will be fixed in this 4.60 update! Don't worry berry I ask all the little questions that needed to be answered to be able to share them with you guys!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.