Jailbreak any OFW 4.82 PS3 - No More E3 Flasher

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

DonChava

Jan 3, 2018
Today the Ps3Xploit Team has given us an OFW4.82 to CFW exploit this means that you will never require an E3 flasher or comparable hardware downgrader this is enormous news in the ps3 modding scene yet it additionally implies that there will be alot more modders on the web and Sony won't care for that so risks are they will attempt to fix it and close down the ps3 servers all together.

Tutorial

PLEASE READ FIRST:

• It's essential not to flood the browser memory with junk before running the exploit. The reason for this is that due to javascript core memory usage limitations we are scanning several times a small range of browser memory (a few Mb) to find some essential data in RAM, if the memory is flooded then the range to scan becomes much larger & the probabilities that our data is found in the smaller range decrease dramatically..
    So in short, never use the browser or set a homepage you cancel before running the exploit!
    If you need to, set the homepage to 'blank', close the browser then reopen it to start the flash writer.
Steps:
1. Setup a small Web server on pc or smartphone. A custom miniweb application (from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/miniweb/files/) with small changes to the JaveScript, and supplied to host files if you would like to use it. Don't come to us for explanations about how to run a http server though. Google it.

2. Extract the files from release to your http server root folder.

3. Copy the "flsh.hex" file from release folder to root of flash drive.

4. Put a FAT32 USB key in port closest to BD Drive (/dev_usb000).

5. DOUBLE-CHECK your flash drive on XMB to make sure it shows up under Music, Photos, Videos, etc.

6. Open the PS3 browser File Address window, write the IP address of your server (and the port if not 80) & press the Start button.

7. Select the appropriate button for your console and wait for PS3 to power down. DO NOT STOP THE PROCESS ONCE STARTED!!

8. Once PS3 has powered down, reboot console and install CFW matching OFW version. If installing through XMB does not work, boot to recovery and install.

Downloads
https://www.mediafire.com/file/or4n1lvxq2sd9uj/Nor dumper+writer .rar
ANZTUsc.jpg
Please re-upload a new download URL. The previous is broken. Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    geuss who's back back again
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @Younis thanks bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea we will breath new life into this site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well thats my goal for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    so we can have a whole page of illuminted names
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha yea the whole chat color names would be cool xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea the more color names the better will bring attention to the site
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well younis is working on getting members the trick is that they need to stay and not post that ****** crap th hole time
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i agree
  • @ lurch6661:
    that stupid ****** stuff gotta go lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha that word is already black listed haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    so ....... where is the color name bro @lurch6661 hahahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    it didnt turn yet
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    dear younis please illuminate my name i will gladely pay you tuesday for a hamburger today
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure if younis will give in on that hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    anything worth a shot
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    for sure
  • @ lurch6661:
    not a shot of alcohol lol