Just some info :)

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Active Member
Nov 9, 2013
717
469
133
Canada
Hey guys I just wanted to give you some info on why I'm alittle inactive I recently got game squad on NGU so I have been busy with that but I promise I shall come back plus college just started so I've been alittle busy but alas I'm back finally ;) love ya guys~Logan
 
Hey guys I just wanted to give you some info on why I'm alittle inactive I recently got game squad on NGU so I have been busy with that but I promise I shall come back plus college just started so I've been alittle busy but alas I'm back finally ;) love ya guys~Logan
What's your user over there?
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    your job haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
      @ lurch6661: ok bro tc and zap