[Kik] Blue Mods's Modded kik "Blue Kik" contains malicious code

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

NewsForYou

May 12, 2018
photo

3a90a7980d81067c1d0959e66f1b31f5.png

As everyone knows, Kik has been an essential method of communicating online. There has also been many modded versions of it and unfortunately we need to be more careful on what we download and who we trust when it comes to these modded versions. I have decompiled his code of his most recent apk named Blue Kik Latest.apk" and have found Blue Mods, the one who released the app, has implemented malicious code that grabs user information and user activity from basic theme settings in groups down to your login credentials. As a good amount of people are using his modded kik and there are a few others rumored to do the same such as the creator of Matrik, the modded Kik. Below are screenshots of what appears to be the malicious "deep-links" code that connects the app on your phone to someone else's device.

Inside the "AndroidManifest.xml" file of his app is the deeplinks:
bf59b5751c2f4e26bc138c8266d0a5c5.png

HACKINGNOVAYT

May 22, 2017
someones actually retarded if they explicitly named it deep links in the main android-manifest.xml lmao

NewsForYou

May 12, 2018
BlueKik Decompiled APK Scan:
Code:
hybrid-analysis.com/sample/f5d9dd5393393941b7d18b94ff4d98f4091b3ce0db57f05848629f8de43a1536?environmentId=200

Scan Result:
72fd32166703cee21f1fcea2afedb69d.png
someones actually retarded if they explicitly named it deep links in the main android-manifest.xml lmao

Last edited:

Blue Mods

Jun 21, 2020
Hello, Blue Mods (the creator of this mod) here, if I bumped this thread or whatever, my bad, but since this might appear on Google, thought I would clear up the false accusations in this post.

First of all, if you decompile the stock Kik app that you download from the play store, they all contain the same "Deep Link" activities, so there's nothing I modified or added for those to appear.

Also if you follow the xml and read the java that corresponds with that class name, you'll see absolutely nothing malicious.

Long story, this is the weakest "evidence" of a RAT / malware ever posted on any forum whatsoever, and so easily debunked. Don't waste your time believing this unsubstantiated garbage.

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM on Kik @BlueIsLeet

-Blue Mods

NewsForYou

May 12, 2018
Hello, Blue Mods (the creator of this mod) here, if I bumped this thread or whatever, my bad, but since this might appear on Google, thought I would clear up the false accusations in this post.

First of all, if you decompile the stock Kik app that you download from the play store, they all contain the same "Deep Link" activities, so there's nothing I modified or added for those to appear.

Also if you follow the xml and read the java that corresponds with that class name, you'll see absolutely nothing malicious.

Long story, this is the weakest "evidence" of a RAT / malware ever posted on any forum whatsoever, and so easily debunked. Don't waste your time believing this unsubstantiated garbage.

-Blue Mods
Below are screenshots of a confrontation between (Blue Mods) and a user on Kik admitting that he himself has "ratted" and keeps "logs" of one of his modded apps intended to be a paid version named "Blue Pirho" which could possibly mean the rest of the apps may have the RAT and logger aswell. However, I will not make an assumption but I will allow the viewers of this post decide:

51587450a031de1da619628c1a280bb7.png
ed41581d7e911bc728d0cd09d4786b0b.png
2fc505e0ba8c16a0025da46b873b26b8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Underworld____.

Zaider

Sep 19, 2020
I have to stick up for Blue. I have used both the free and paid versions of the apps without any trouble. Those who download the app without paying for it should expect something malicious. He put a lot of time and effort into development and is not asking for much in return. I would be pissed if someone was giving away the work I created. I am more concerned with the other mods out there such as Bliss and Null which are unstable and not secure.

Underworld____.

Jan 9, 2021
I have to stick up for Blue. I have used both the free and paid versions of the apps without any trouble. Those who download the app without paying for it should expect something malicious. He put a lot of time and effort into development and is not asking for much in return. I would be pissed if someone was giving away the work I created. I am more concerned with the other mods out there such as Bliss and Null which are unstable and not secure.

"Those who download the app without paying for it should expect something malicious." LMAOOO listen to yourself, you don't even realize the real issue at hand is this updated version of blue pirho mod period, it's overtaking plenty of contact information blue or should i say logan has already stored on to his rooted computer or phone, it's still an attackable virus rather you think his mod is great or not, rat softwares to us appears dangerous towards everyone who dislikes blue mods in general, but uh, yeah, keep defending that modded creator.
51587450a031de1da619628c1a280bb7.png
ed41581d7e911bc728d0cd09d4786b0b.png
2fc505e0ba8c16a0025da46b873b26b8.png

Reactions: WiZArd Ma

Underworld____.

Jan 9, 2021

-Blue Mods
397d347a-1927-49d2-b581-1afb85364551

Can you explain what is device bans and ip bans then? those two in my eyes relates to kik accounts ID contacts for some people who are put on the blacklist, which you had used your fingers to do so against "rebels" who already knows your crap about a 50 dollar mod is fully installed with a rat software, henceforth, i installed SQlite app to determine everything from your mod, turns out, what it discovered checks out, don't believe me?, have a look yourself.

Zamoraich

Mar 31, 2021

-Blue Mods

Excuse me, but why the heck have you put in a payload on April 1st in Blue Kik that automatically crashes the app after five seconds? I was losing my mind over what was wrong with it in fear that I would lose all my conversations if it was something related to my phone that messed up the app.

cannatokes

Mar 14, 2023
photo

3a90a7980d81067c1d0959e66f1b31f5.png

As everyone knows, Kik has been an essential method of communicating online. There has also been many modded versions of it and unfortunately we need to be more careful on what we download and who we trust when it comes to these modded versions. I have decompiled his code of his most recent apk named Blue Kik Latest.apk" and have found Blue Mods, the one who released the app, has implemented malicious code that grabs user information and user activity from basic theme settings in groups down to your login credentials. As a good amount of people are using his modded kik and there are a few others rumored to do the same such as the creator of Matrik, the modded Kik. Below are screenshots of what appears to be the malicious "deep-links" code that connects the app on your phone to someone else's device.

Inside the "AndroidManifest.xml" file of his app is the deeplinks:
bf59b5751c2f4e26bc138c8266d0a5c5.png

The creator of Blue Kik has hacked my account and changed my email and password, his app is not the problem he is... is there any chance you could help get my account back?

cannatokes

Mar 14, 2023

-Blue Mods
Since this might show on google maybe I should post the screenshots and the proof of what you did to my account, as in hacking it, changing my email and password... I advise that NO ONE USES BLUE KIK EVER!

Reactions: hellocanna

cannatokes

Mar 14, 2023
this is not secure either, he hacked my account.

hellocanna

Apr 14, 2023
Since this might show on google maybe I should post the screenshots and the proof of what you did to my account, as in hacking it, changing my email and password... I advise that NO ONE USES BLUE KIK EVER!
I'm interested in those screenshots. how can i get them?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: gutdiet is our newest member. Welcome!