Labyrinth 3D v1.3 of Rinnegatamante available

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
in-vita-labyrinth-3d-v13-de-rinnegatamante-disponible-1.jpg

It is on Labyrinth 3D that it worked and on which it proposes the Update 1.3 which brings some functionalities that proved necessary such as being able to record and to load various other improvements.

in-vita-labyrinth-3d-v13-de-rinnegatamante-disponible-2.jpg

What is 3D Labyrinth?

This is a homebrew game that was originally developed to be a showcase for the RayCast3D engine on Vita but now it has become a good game. In this game you have to find the exit of a maze (like the Suggests the title) and you can also mark the walls you have already passed using rollers. The game does not have a definitive end because it uses an algorithm.

It is possible to generate labyrinths so that you can continue playing for a long time, especially if you become addicted! The controls are also quite simple: D-pad / analog for movements, X to mark the walls and START to pause the game. You can use [] (SQUARE) to delete a backup or load it.

This update brings about various welcome changes that improve the game experience such as:

- Ability to save and load games (thus making it more of a game)
- Bug fixes (especially with GPU crashes)
- Some shading effects added
- 1024×1024 textures took place 64×64 textures for walls in order to provide a better look
- Menus were reworked
- You may now skip engine logos at startup by pressing START

Download http://rinnegatamante.it/L3D13.rar;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: GoHamCFW has started a new thread called "Super Сasual ****** - Genuine Ladies" in General...