Latest System Software Update for PS5

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Latest System Software Update for PS5 Consoles

A system software update for PS5™ consoles was released on 9/7/2022.

Nova-atualizac%CC%A7a%CC%83o-do-PS5-900x503.jpeg

Version: 22.02-06.00.00

You can now create custom lists in the Game Library to better organize your games.
To create your list within the Games Library, simply select the [Your Collection] tab.
Select the games to be added to the list, then create a name for it. We've made the following updates to the in-game Help feature:
In-game Help now lets you know when help is available, both on PS5 and mobile devices via the PlayStation App.
It is possible to set whether the in-game Help notifications will be displayed or not. On PS5, select [Settings] > [Notifications] > [Game Help]. In the PlayStation App, select [Settings] > [Push Notifications] > [Game Help]. HDMI 1440p video output is now supported.
Before using it, please test whether your HDMI device supports 1440p output by going to [Settings] > [Display & Video] > [Video Output] > [Test Video Output at 1440p]. Game Base received the following updates:
It is now possible to ask party members to start Screen Sharing to watch your matches.
Go to the voice chat card, choose the party member you want to send the request to, and select [Request Screen Sharing]. You will now receive a notification when you join a group and a member is playing a game that you can join. You can join the game directly from the notification.
When receiving a message, you can now view the sender's profile by selecting the message and pressing the options button. We've updated the following in [Friend Requests]:
When accepting a friend request in the [Received] list, you can now view your new friend's profile under [Accepted Requests]. It is now possible to send stickers and voice messages to your groups from the Game Base card. The following features have been added to game hubs:
In-progress activities now appear prominently at the top of the game hub, which makes it easier and faster to get back to the action you took last.
If in-game Help is available for an activity, the [View Tips] button will be displayed.
In the [Videos based on your recent gameplay] section, you'll see categories like "Quick Match", "High Score", or "Performance" that justify why the videos were recommended to you. When using the browser, you can now choose between two types of zoom functions.
The "Zoom" function allows you to increase the size of elements on the page while adjusting the layout so that everything fits on the screen without having to scroll left and right.
"Zoom In" increases the size of everything on the page without any layout adjustments.
The maximum zoom/enlarge ratio is now 500%. Rearranged 3D audio settings.
These settings can now be accessed under [3D Audio for TV Speakers] and [3D Audio for Headphones] under [Settings] > [Audio].
You can now hear and compare the difference between 3D audio and stereo audio on the same screen. Voice command now supports YouTube content search by voice. The Voice Command (Preview) feature is currently only available in English for players with US and UK PSN accounts.
At any time, including while playing on PS5, you can say "Hey PlayStation, search for [keyword] to YouTube." The YouTube app will open and relevant search results will be displayed.
The way of entering text via voice input has changed. Previously, if the screen reader was enabled, you had to wait for instructions to be read aloud before speaking into the controller to enter text using voice input. Now, you can skip the instructions by pressing the cross button. The screen reader feature has received the following improvements.
Now when control button shortcuts for on-screen buttons are displayed, the screen reader reads them aloud. Remote Play has received the following updates.
It's now easier to use the keyboard on your PC or Mac with PS Remote Play. We removed the text input box, which allows you to type with your keyboard directly on PS5 or PS4. Now you can also use the keyboard not just for typing, but for controlling games. Custom button assignments are now enabled on the shortcode entry screen.
We have updated the DualSense wireless controller software to improve stability. Addressed an issue that caused system software errors during sleep mode on some PS5 consoles.

[HIDE]Link
[/HIDE]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
    @ lurch6661: whats up man hows it going