Lazer Ingraving PS3 Help

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
While @ Work today im gona head out to get a ps3 shell lazer ingraved but stuck on idea for design. I am looking for you idea's anything from new BatMan to OldSkhool or even Anima like DevilMan ,Guyver UROTSUKIDOJI , So please leave you Ideas here for me and I will decide and hopefully be able to get back to you's with somthing :)

Reactions: Chris

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Why not do a cc themed one? XD Or hatsune miku :troll:

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
is there any CC Logo laying around ? i dont want to get the Wrong Logo lol like .org

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
itVf8FW.jpg

this one ?

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Yeah its that one, im the one who made it btw hue hue so if you need one with a better resolution pls feel free to pm me

Reactions: sharkey86

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
is there any CC Logo laying around ? i dont want to get the Wrong Logo lol like .org
And .org leeched my logo i made for this site without asking so :/

sharkey86

Active Poster
Nov 25, 2013
yer ill manage to do a forward and backward C lol ,I was told by a friend itll be best doing something like the Batman V Superman Logo as its whats getting searched the most online and will get most views. but it will def get a CC on it im always supported first by yous here.

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Nice & ty + your friend has a point, superman v batman is getting alot of attention right now so itll be a good idea for you to get in while its still trendy XD, thanks for your support and fantastic work that you always post here! I enjoy seeing things like it posted on our site :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.