Lexicon 3.3 GTA V

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
Hello,

As you may have noticed, previous versions of the lexicon menu no longer work, you get an error message when launching the game indicating that the menu is not up to date.

The important addition to this update is the modder kick, which will allow you to eject the modelers from the MAP!

Here is the lexicon menu changelog:

• Added Clear Client Wanted Level & Always Clear Client Wanted Level for Client/Session (Friendly Options)
  • Added Non-Host Kick Client/Session (Variation of kick player where you don’t have to be host!)
  • Added Auto-Kick Modders (Automatically kicks players detected as modders. Exempts friends and crewmates)
  • Improved Give Money (Added Self & Extreme variations. Extreme is like the current one but way faster. Self has less of a chance of leaking out to other players.)
  • Added Force Enter My Property (Trolling Options – Session/Client – This will force a specific player or all players to enter your property/apartment)
  • Added Force Session Enter Clients Property (Trolling Options – This will force all players to enter the clients property/apartment)
  • Added Force Client Enter Own Property (Trolling Options – This will force the client to enter their own property/apartment)
  • Added More Force Exit Locations (Tinsel Towers, Del Perro Heights, Paleto Bay)
  • Added Send Mugger to Client/Session (Trolling Options)
  • Added Send Mercenaries to Client/Session (Trolling Options)
  • Added Fence Remover (Removes fences from apartments and garages)
  • Added Crewmate Client Type
  • Modified Session Kick (Host & Non-Host) – Exempts crewmates in addition to friends
  • Fixed Client Menus & Panel causing freeze when player leaves while menu is open
  • Fixed Apartment/Property detector (Never detected Property 1, falsely detected Property 3)
  • Fixed Clone Outfit not working
  • Fixed Local Drop not working
  • Fixed Remove Explosive Weapons & Remove All Weapons from Session not working properly
  • Fixed Infinite Ammo not applying to Combat PDW
  • Fixed Always Delete Vehicle not working
  • Fixed Vehicle Spawner bug where you’d get teleported to the ocean when Teleport Into Vehicle enabled and Match Physics disabled
  • Fixed Deleting Spawned Entities deleting them from the world but not from the manager
  • Added Giving Money icon to Client Panel
  • Added In Cutscene icon to Client Panel
  • Improved Lexicon Blocker consistency
  • Improved Modder & Immunity Listings – Doesn’t show friends or crewmates
  • Improved Entity Spawn Reliability (Thanks Joren)
  • Improved Give Wanted Level (Should make police arrive quicker)
  • Added Block Non-Host Kick (Thanks to 2much4u)
  • Added Block Force Fake Leave (Thanks to 2much4u)
  • Added Block Force Enter/Exit Properties (Thanks to 2much4u)
  • Added Block Bounties (Thanks to 2much4u) – Blocks all bounties, Lester & Modded!
  • Added Block Reset Camera (Thanks to 2much4u)
  • Added Block Give Money (Thanks to 2much4u)
  • Added Block Clear Wanted Level (Thanks to 2much4u)
  • Fixed Non-Host Kick sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Force Fake Leave sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Force Enter Property sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Force Exit Property sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Send Mugger sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Send Mercenaries sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Reset Camera Loop sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Flash Icons sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Give Airstrike Flare sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Send Merryweather Pickup Helicopter sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Fixed Send Merryweather Attack Helicopter sometimes accidentally effecting unintended targets and/or you
  • Added Object Bypass
  • Added Build Flat Ramp (Object Building)
  • Added Build Flat Ramp Group (Object Building)
  • Added Build Halfpipe Line (Object Building)
  • Added Halfpipe to Large Objects
  • Added Apartment/Property Client Panel Display (Says the name of the apartments they own)
  • Added Escape Badsport (Account Options)
  • Reduced Lag from Give Money (Extreme)
  • Reduced Lag from Give Money (Self)
  • Fixed Block Vehicle Control not allowing other players to drive your vehicle
  • Fixed Boost Horn activating for all players accidentally
  • Fixed Fence Remover not having a label
  • Improved Auto-Kick Modders (Now ensures the player has fully joined before deciding to kick or not)
  • Improved Client Entity Attachment – XYZ & ROT Sliders are more precise (0.01)
  • Updated Community Mod Menu ID System Detection with current full list
  • Removed Teleport to Waypoint screen fading due to reports of infinite load
  • Removed Send Mugger to Session due to unfixable bugs causing a semi fake leave
  • Removed Send Mercenaries to Session due to unfixable bugs causing a semi fake leave
  • Removed Ammunation due to memory constraints (too much space) – It may make a return at some point, I just had to remove it for now
  • Removed World Map Options due to memory constraints (too much space) – It may make a return at some point, I just had to remove it for now
  • Removed World ESP due to memory constraints (too much space) – It may make a return at some point, I just had to remove it for now

The guys I do not put the download link because this update is not free and I am not allowed to sell but I wanted to do by this update which is very important ...:confused::confused::confused:

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
Post a download link bro
menu-lexicon-gta-v.jpg
As I have already said I can not put it I am not allowed to sell I am sorry

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: