PS3 Lexicon 3.7

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
Hello,

We find ourselves up****** the menu lexicon in version 3.7 which adds and corrects bugs of version 3.6.

This update is mandatory if you want to enjoy the menu again.

Changelog.

• Bypassed Give RP Hotfix
  • Bypassed Give Money Hotfix (Merged Self & Extreme into a single Give Money option)
  • Added Take RP (Derank) – I made this as abuse-proof as I could. Can only be done to clients above Rank 250 and limited to -1,000,000 RP (Around 50 ranks max) – Intent is for use on non-modder friends whose rank was unwillingly boosted too high
  • Added « Chat Bypass – Talk » – Now it can work both ways. Players with settings set to Crew Only, Nobody, etc can hear you.
  • Renamed Original « Chat Bypass » to « Chat Bypass – Hear »
  • Added Kick Vote Detection – Shows who’s voting to kick who on the network client panel.
  • Added Force Open Interaction Menu
  • Added Block Force Open Interaction Menu
  • Re-Added Disable Phone
  • Added Trap in Cage to Session & Client Trolling Objects
  • Added Disable Calls (Lighter alternative to Disable Phone. Only disables phone calls)
  • Added Resync Time (Sets your time to server-wide time)
  • Added Tire Smoke RGB Editor to Vehicle Editor
  • Added Custom Input for Vehicle Editor Primary/Secondary/Pearlescant/Wheel Colors (Press Square)
  • Added Cancel Teleport to Waypoint (In the event you get stuck under the map indefinitely).
  • Added Alarm & Candle to Object Spawner (Causes particle trail effect)
  • Added Quick Delete to Entity Manager (Press Square when hovering over the entity to delete it)
  • Added Disable Tasks to Targeting Defenses
  • Several optimizations and structural changes were made that could have effected functionality or performance of mods.
  • Improved Footer UI – Footer sizing is now 100% accurate for line count and adds extra padding to avoid text overflowing
  • Improved Addon UI – Show Talking Players, Speedometer, and Bind Hint adapt positioning when certain components like Cash HUD and Rank HUD are active
  • Improved Vehicle Deletion
  • Improved Teleport to Closest Vehicle & Last Vehicle – Shows Snaplines when selecting
  • Improved Clear Area Protection Options – Has 10x the range
  • Improved Show Talking Players – No longer hides yourself from the list
  • Fixed Session Kick (Host) only kicking 1 player.
  • Fixed Attach Entity to Player/Vehicle custom input keyboard not opening.
  • Fixed Ramp Deletion sometimes freezing
  • Moved Popular and Store Locations to main Teleportation category
  • Removed Block Insurance Fraud due to unfixable bugs and complaints.
  • Removed Block Weapon Damage, Clear Area, Detachment, and Vote Kick due to uselessness and blocker merging.
  • Removed Local Vehicle & Local NPC Options – We need the space. They take up a bit. I ran a poll on what should be removed for more space and this won by a longshot. It may return someday but for now it’s gone.
  • About NPC Spawning – I’m still unsure what the cause is. I’ll keep looking but it’s a very strange bug.

To download the update PKG version 3.7
You must put the PKG at the root of your usb key.

aquadice

Jan 24, 2017
You need to own a key for this PKG it's just a lexicon update not a crack so if you don't have a lexicon key the PKG is useless

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: SPARX_Modz has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD...