Looking For Moderator

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hello members,

We're looking for a moderator that can do all duties such a participating in discussions and more.. and must write good English and grammar.

If you think about helping the community and know about alot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Reply with your age, country and maybe a little paragraph about yourself.
  • Must NOT have any warning points.
  • You are at least 18 years of age
  • You have been active in the community for at least 3 months.
Will be closed on 10/05/2014

:*ßєєя๖ۣۜFєαя๖ۣۜMσ∂z

Active Poster
Apr 21, 2014
Modding Central
Hello Crunch,
Im a very active member on consolecrunch i enjoy posting etc. I Also like helping people with things such as helping them to get on dex/cex and alot of other things i've been modding for about 3 years when i hosted Elite Mossy v1 on Modern Warfare 2. I'm 18 i haven't been on console-crunch for 3 months but im on everyday i hope to post and aim for 20 posts a day, i'd love to moderate a site help people around and tell them where to go to find a certain category i am a very helpful person and i always will be i just hope for a great opportunity to show myself and i am great at grammar
Thanks - BeerFearModz

Last edited:

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
What's up crunchy, I'm always active and I constantly help people, I also post very useful a and informative threads. Sadly, I am not of 18 years of age, but I have the mentality of an 18 year old and I personally believe that will suffice. I'm also someone you can count on and trust to get the job done and be active. Thanks for your time bro and I congratulate anyone who earns this title.

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Hello members,

We're looking for a moderator that can do all duties such a participating in discussions and more.. and must write good English and grammar.

If you think about helping the community and know about alot about the PlayStation scene, then this could be for you. :)

Hey crunch. As you can see you can check my age on my Member-card. As beer said, I have not been on this site for 3 months but I have been active, I have contributed a lot of stuff, I help people. About myself, I do a lot of computer work, This is with coding. I do PHP c#, c++, OpenGL(Ps3 Programming language). I do Css, Sometimes I will do a bit of web development. I kinda enjoy it. I am a straight forward person, I will say it as it is. Currently, I do ps3 Homebrew/Firmware development. There is a lot to know about me. My name is Josh. I am always trying my best to help, But will not help those who shall not listen. I've been doing computer work for a couple of years now. My dad taught me at a very young age and I really got interested in it, He taught me most things. If there is anything you need to know, Just Ask.

So yes I am quite knowledgeable when it comes to PS3 and computers.

I live in The UK.

Last edited:

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Hey crunch, So i am active all day everyday,i post alot og helpful posts and tutorials, i help alot of people, i have many jailbroken PS3`S, i`m 16 years old i`m from Norway, i post console id`s, i always follow the rules, i`m nice to people, i`m really trusted, i have respect for the other members and moderators, if someone asks me a question i always answers it,if something ever happens to this site i will always try to help :), i know alot of things that has with PS3, and modding to do i know all the rules to this site, and i would like to contribute to this site alot. :)

I will always try to help this site :heart:

I hope you read this, and i really think i would`ve been a helpful and good moderator :)

and i have a good grammar and i speak really good english ;)

Last edited:

THN-Seb-

May 7, 2014
Name-Seb Age-24 Country-USA

Paragraph-
Hello my name is seb i hope you chosse me to be a moderater heres some things that i will do dontate to the site regularly give all staff members free CONSOLE ID's . Make sure everyone is following the rules of this great site that has been established.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
And, i`d like to add this: i`m from Norway, and no other moderators are, so that means that i could be active at a different time zone than others. So i could be on when other moderators aren`t :)

And i`m friendly to people, i never end up on a fight, and i respect everyones opinions :)

Goold luck to everyone else applying for moderator! :)

And i would always look after what people writes in the SB and on the forums, so there wouldn`t be anyone breaking the rules or talking bad about other members :)

:heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMystery

newbie13

Oct 20, 2013
Hello members,

Age 22.2 years old, i have a ps3 4.50ita, iv made a couple of tools and i enjoy it here :) mwhahahaaaaa lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
    @ lurch6661: whats up man hows it going