make trusted cid sellers on the front page

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Dana White

Avid Poster
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Dec 25, 2015
The World
I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to maby put a link to a trusted cid sellers forum/tread on the front page this would stop people that are new to the site asking in the chat and making threads asking who's legit and we could comment giving feed back on the cid seller its just an idea if you think it would be pointless just say so lol @Younis @UnboundGodz @Emaƞuεl

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to maby put a link to a trusted cid sellers forum/tread on the front page this would stop people that are new to the site asking in the chat and making threads asking who's legit and we could comment giving feed back on the cid seller its just an idea if you think it would be pointless just say so lol @Younis @UnboundGodz @Emaƞuεl
News is our priority on the front page.

Sicarii6

Aug 18, 2018
I got my CID from a guy on Instagram @cidguy about 6 or 7 months ago and it's still working. He helps me with fixing error codes too. I can't remember if it was $8 per cid. He takes $10 PSN per cid too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.